Problem after the use of todds

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
garet74

Problem after the use of todds

Post by garet74 »

Ho friends i need your help while yesterday after i have used todds i have noticed thai i can't rescan my library..when i press the white button and select film information on a file that i have previosly scanned nothing happen .what can i do to repare this?
whufclee

Re: Problem after the use of todds

Post by whufclee »

That's strange, todds shouldn't cause any problems like that. Out of curiosity can you tell me how much space you have left on the partition XBMC is installed to (usually the E drive)? Running out of space on the HDD I've encountered some strange issues before so that's the only thing I can think of at the moment.
Dan Dar3

Post by Dan Dar3 »

A debug log while trying to reproduce the issue might give us an idea about what's going on under the hood.
http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewt ... p?f=6&t=65
garet74

Post by garet74 »

ok thanks a lot for your answers friends,in e partition i have a lot of space ...over 3 gbytes..then i don't think it's a problem of space..i look for the log then i post here :)thanks again
garet74

Post by garet74 »

hi friends. i don't know if i have done well..and i don't undersatnd nothing about that..and i speak english very bad i noticed :) but i hope this is my log...i hope..pls take a look..

http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=283752
whufclee

Post by whufclee »

I see you're running the Confluence Lite Mod skin, can you try with one of the other stock skins and just see if that makes any difference? Did you run the todds program successfully before adding the advancedsettings?
garet74

Post by garet74 »

Yes ,you are right,i have changed the skin and and i do not have any Problems,thanks a lot:) :D