Tv Show Library Mode for 3.2 stable

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
shady7

Tv Show Library Mode for 3.2 stable

Post by shady7 »

Hi Everyone, just updated to 3.2 stable from 31102. I use Project Mayhem 3 skin. In Library Mode TV Shows the wide icons for shows are all blurry tried rescanning for new tv show wide icons but still blurry. Anyone no a way around this. I use xbmc solely for media and not for plugins, scripts etc as my internet connection is useless out here, has there been much advances in the dvdplayer playback etc since 31102 should I just stick with this revision as a fix for my tv show wide icons Thanks in advance
BuZz
Site Admin

Re: Tv Show Library Mode for 3.2 stable

Post by BuZz »

please can you try this build and let me know if it works better - http://malus.exotica.org.uk/~buzz/xbmc/ ... eatest.zip

the issue is caused by the new jpeg library and the different way it works with scaling images from the previous code. I have made some changes in the above build that should address it. ideally you don't want to go back to the older build, as you miss out on all the improvements (such as teh much faster image thumbnailing/loading).
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

Did you manage to test it ?
valcovo

Post by valcovo »

Hi Buzz

I test the wide icons on Library Mode TV Shows on BUILD-r31337 and are much better, not blurry.

Thanks
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

excellent.. i sort of pre-empted your answer and committed the code anyway. so the nightlies will work the same. thanks for the feedback.
shady7

Post by shady7 »

Thanks Buzz for the update tv show wide icons look great and the jpeg images for movie icons look nice and sharp much clearer than previous movie thumbs plus actors cast works in movie information. The only thing I noticed when I scan for movie thumb it does not come up it just stays blank but once I click on the movie and then return back to library mode there the icon is, its no biggy but I thought Id mention it. Thanks in advance.