Filmon addon

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
largeowl

Filmon addon

Post by largeowl »

I have tried to install filmon many different ways, I know its currently not working on xbmc4xbox but i was hoing someone would hae a fix. I am not asking anyone to hold my hand but if there is a quick'ish kind of a fix out there i would loe to know about it. If i could ask for one add on to work it would be filmon so i could watch local tv. I love all the work you have done since the old site went down and the continued support of the old box is great thank you and keep up the awesome work..
whufclee

Re: Filmon addon

Post by whufclee »

From what I understand it's not a simple fix, however Mikey1234 has a working version available for mainbranch.
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

its not a great problem to make a own Filmon addon.
Filmon have a simple working json api .
But i can and will not all do allone.
We want not all the bllaa (mainxbmc functions) on the xbox .
we want simple addons what works

Regards jan
whufclee

Post by whufclee »

Agreed, simple functions for xbox :)
However from what I understand filmon have recently changed some things regarding their API. I could be wrong, Mikey was talking to me about it the other day but I wasn't really listening lol.
largeowl

Post by largeowl »

Thanks guys for the quick reply. I use filmon on the main branch and it works great. I was just hoping to get it for xbx. if there are any other good working video ad-ons that are not on the official list like Pay per Veiw or the others Ive found floating around here I would love to know about them.
whufclee

Post by whufclee »

Soon all you need to know will be found on totalxbmc.tv :) I'll update on here once it's ready to go live.

There are quite a few mainbranch ones that work but it's just trial and error on xbox I'm afraid. I can however tell you that OffsideStreams works on xbox, that is my favourite addon and has loads of live premium channels. For the xbox I mostly use OffsideStreams, streamallthis, videobull and movie25.