No internet this morning!!

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
falafael

No internet this morning!!

Post by falafael »

Hi guys!
This morning i switched on my trusty xbox, and although it worked as usual, there was no internet coming through?
I checked all the cables etc, all fine, the port at the back of the xbox had the green light on as normal for the internet connection, and the occasional blinking orange light.

I know the internet is working, but not on the xbox.
The network is set to auto dhcop, nothing has changed with the settings, just this morning, nothing working.

Am running the latest version of xbmc, i am also using the xecuter 3 chip, and the LAN light is blinking green on the front of the console too, which is baffling me, it seems to have a connection, but nothing is working?

Any suggestions,or past experiences would be appreciated!
Thanks!
Maza

Re: No internet this morning!!

Post by Maza »

Have you tried turning your modem off and on again?
Xbox 1.4, softmod, 250 GB HDD, Monster Gamelink 400 X Component Video & Monster LightWave 100 X, silent fan mod, Confluence Lite 720p
Gasman

Post by Gasman »

Try pinging the xbox
falafael

Post by falafael »

I feel such a idiot, out of all the things i tried, one i didn't try was the router, as it turns out however, id do have a fault with the router, as the problem has manifested itself a few times today!

So, good in a way, as i now know i need a replacement router, am happy that my xbox is working fine again!!!
Thanks for the replys though guys!!!!