Sportsdevil not playing streams

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
krs187uk

Sportsdevil not playing streams

Post by krs187uk »

Hi,

I gave my old xbox to the mother in law and she's been using it quite happily for the past year or so. Then I had the problem with [removed] (same as everyone else) Then the supersports plugin stopped working :( (Gutted) So I started using the sportsdevil plugin which is now giving me problems.. I originally used jan's build (awesome by the way) and it stopped playing the football streams so I updated to the lastest build and re-added in all the plugins. Now all the movie ones work fine (movie25.com videobull icefilms) I then added the sportsdevil fix (catchers and the new firstrowsports.ge and it see's all the link same as on my htpc but not 1 of them will play. Yet the same links work fine on my win7 build. Please can someone have a look at my log and see if it's something I'm missing.
Thank you
Attachments
xbmc.rar
(44.86 KiB) Downloaded 155 times
whufclee

Re: Sportsdevil not playing streams

Post by whufclee »

Can I ask which supersports one that is?
krs187uk

Post by krs187uk »

Yes it was the supersports that came with jan's build was working great up until about 6 months ago.
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

krs187uk wrote:Hi,

I gave my old xbox to the mother in law and she's been using it quite happily for the past year or so. Then I had the problem with [removed] (same as everyone else) Then the supersports plugin stopped working :( (Gutted) So I started using the sportsdevil plugin which is now giving me problems.. I originally used jan's build (awesome by the way) and it stopped playing the football streams so I updated to the lastest build and re-added in all the plugins. Now all the movie ones work fine (movie25.com videobull icefilms) I then added the sportsdevil fix (catchers and the new firstrowsports.ge and it see's all the link same as on my htpc but not 1 of them will play. Yet the same links work fine on my win7 build. Please can someone have a look at my log and see if it's something I'm missing.
Thank you
Hi , hate not look for new Supersport Addon Version what works on main xbmc this time (this one one my Jan'sxbmc4xbox Build was adapted from me thats works on xbmc4xbox to!

I think you use on main xbmc a other as the default LibRTMP and with this the streams from Sportsdevil working for you!

xbmc4xbox and xbmc-main have not the same codebase .the xbox hat not many CPU-Power and only a small amount of RAM!

xbmc4xbox its on moment on the base the xbmc-Version before Dharma with addition from the mainxbmc what make this build more usable today but it's not the same as mainxbmc!
the Developers what works over the Time on xbmc4xbox have make a nice work (but it was not many on moment we have on developer (BuzZ)on the xbmc4xbox sources and not more )

And he do a nice work (DVDPLAYER like mainxbmc integration from rtmpdump ,integration from Jobworker on xbmc4xbox , new python Version 2.7 (a intern python 2.7 was on main xbmc not working and she switched to a extern solution) momently he integrated the addon access like main xbmc (this brings scrapper support like mainxbmc a addon Istaller what do the same as on main xbmc and many more.

Yes this hat nothing to do for what you ask but i say he make a nice job!

Regards Jan
krs187uk

Post by krs187uk »

Jan,

Thanks for getting back to me, All the other movie and tv plugins are great but there is no way to get any sport to work as navi x also keeps crashing :cry: , can anyone recommend a working sports add on that works in the uk?
whufclee

Post by whufclee »

OffsideStreams really is the only choice, the quality is great with no buffering and costs just £4.49 a month. I don't think I've ever used my xbox so much - I'm watching OffsideStreams all day in the garden/shed :-)

If you want free (which is going to be choppy, buffering, poor quality etc.) then you'll have to stick with Navi-X. Are you using the one from A4X (script version)? Other than that Veetle is pretty much the only other choice, think there's an xbox version of that kicking about somewhere on the forum.