Numerous Issues/Errors

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
odellkevin

Numerous Issues/Errors

Post by odellkevin »

Could someone take a look at my debug log, and tell me if they can see anything blatantly wrong?
http://pastebin.com/4Fq7eHpr
Movies that use to play before, now won't play, music plugins that use to work, now won't (Digitally Imported, Radio, Song.to - don't work..Shoutcast and Sky do).
And, the worst, everything is so slow! I'm using ConLite, with Library mode turned off, but trying to browse my files is excruciatingly slow.
Any ideas?
Dan Dar3

Re: Numerous Issues/Errors

Post by Dan Dar3 »

Something wrong with your video or your installation (clean install or upgraded through FTP while still running?) Try with another video, maybe copy it locally to take the network out of equation. All of a sudden memory drops from 17 MB to 6 with repeated failures, video player memory cache set manually too large maybe?

Code: Select all

12:40:56 M: 16982016   DEBUG: CDVDDemuxFFmpeg::Open - probing detected format [avi]
12:41:00 M:  5677056  SEVERE: DLL: Q:\system\players\dvdplayer\avutil-51.dll : realloc failed, crash imminent (Out of memory)
Previous line repeats 98606 times.
This can be a problem with the plugin not tested to be working on XBMC4Xbox - an index out of range means the code is looking into an array at a position that's outside the range (as in looking for element number 0 when the list is empty - channelartDict[0] ):

12:49:44 M: 23703552    INFO: -->Python script returned the following error<--
12:49:44 M: 23703552   ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.IndexError
12:49:44 M: 23703552   ERROR: Error Contents: list index out of range
12:49:44 M: 23678976   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "Q:\plugins\music\Digitally Imported\default.py", line 410, in ?
                                                MusicAddonInstance.start()
                                              File "Q:\plugins\music\Digitally Imported\default.py", line 166, in start
                                                streamList = self.customizeStreamListAddMenuitem(jsonList, "") # sending a blank string as listenkey
                                              File "Q:\plugins\music\Digitally Imported\default.py", line 222, in customizeStreamListAddMenuitem
                                                self.getChannelArt( channel['id'], "art_" + channel['key'] )
                                              File "Q:\plugins\music\Digitally Imported\default.py", line 254, in getChannelArt
                                                xbmcgui.Dialog().ok( ADDON.getLocalizedString(30160), ADDON.getLocalizedString(30161), ADDON.getLocalizedString(30162) + channelartDict[0] )
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
12:49:44 M: 23699456    INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--
Before that it complains of an expired "cache file" you could try removing that manually, see if it works after - "xbp__wfopen = untested" doesn't look too good either, don't know what it means...

12:49:38 M: 24498176   DEBUG: xbmcaddon: using plugin://music/Digitally Imported
12:49:38 M: 24498176  NOTICE: The cachefile Q:\UserData\plugin_data\music\Digitally Imported\cache_lastcheckin.dat + has expired
12:49:38 M: 24498176   ERROR: xbp__wfopen = untested
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

odellkevin wrote:Could someone take a look at my debug log, and tell me if they can see anything blatantly wrong?
http://pastebin.com/4Fq7eHpr
Movies that use to play before, now won't play, music plugins that use to work, now won't (Digitally Imported, Radio, Song.to - don't work..Shoutcast and Sky do).
And, the worst, everything is so slow! I'm using ConLite, with Library mode turned off, but trying to browse my files is excruciatingly slow.
Any ideas?
Radio ,Song .to and others have the dependencies from scriptmodule.xbmcswift or scriptmodule.xbmcswift2!
Sphere hat make on my wishes the this scriptmodule compatble with xbmc4xbox (xboxfork) i hate send him a complete xbox for this!
The scriptmodule works not on last xbmc4xbox build for a while !
A example with my last Jan'sxbmc4xbox its working (But this Build is outdated)!
I looks on the next week that i make a Bug report!

Digitally Imported it's to adapted from me for xbmc4xbox !
I think the Version is outdated and i look that i can make the new Version working on Xbmc4xbox to!

the last nightlys have python 2.7 on it .
The stable have python 2.4.6 .
Most main addons works on it without Problems (xbmcswift addons not)
the other can we adapt with a little time!
On the last test with the new addon Branch from BuzZ was that scriptmodule.xbmcswift basicly working so i think that with the release from Xbmc4xbox 4.0 (python 2.7 +addon) its will working on xbmc4xbox again!

I think a better solution for working mainxbmc addon its on moment a nightly Build and i think to it's where better we make a new stable (with python 2.7.5 on it for this time without integrated addon Branch)

And updating the addons what we want on the xbmc4xbox repo for use with python 2.75 and deleting the option to install main xbmc addons over the addons4xbox Installer.

Regards Jan
odellkevin

Post by odellkevin »

@Dan...I installed the latest 3.3.1 (as well as 3.3) via the SVN Installer, it downloads, extracts, installs (upgrade, not fresh), and when it asks if I would like to run it, I do, and everything seems to run great (very snappy). Then, to clean everything up, I reboot into unleashedX, then ftp in, delete the original XBMC folder, and then rename the XBMC4XBOX 3.3.1 folder to XBMC so that my shortcuts will point to the correct place, but then, when I reboot, it slows down and starts running very slowly again. Every file or plugin I try to select, there's like an 8 - 10 second pause before it even tries to open it.
As far as the addon errors, I asked on another thread (JansEnglish), about a new Jans version and was told that I should use the A4X installer, and when I asked if the addons were up to date, I was told that if they are in the repository, they are up to date. All of my addons were installed via A4X. Now, if I understand Jan's post correctly, "The scriptmodule works not on last xbmc4xbox build for a while", he's saying these addons haven't worked for the last couple of versions, but they are still listed on the Addons Status page as "Working".
How do I "manually remove the cache file"? I'll give it a shot. If not, I'm either going to try a complete fresh install, try one of the new nightly's, or go all the way back to the Jan'sEnglish 3.2, (which I really don't want to do, but it seems like the last time everything "worked" for me).
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

odellkevin wrote:Now, if I understand Jan's post correctly, "The scriptmodule works not on last xbmc4xbox build for a while", he's saying these addons haven't worked for the last couple of versions, but they are still listed on the Addons Status page as "Working".
Yes this is right (i declared this addons as non working and the scriptmodulesxbmcswift and xbmcswift2 to on the next week but better for me i go backwards and lock what the first build was with this Bug).
odellkevin wrote:I'll give it a shot. If not, I'm either going to try a complete fresh install, try one of the new nightly's, or go all the way back to the Jan'sEnglish 3.2, (which I really don't want to do, but it seems like the last time everything "worked" for me).
The addons on my Builds since outdated but the Build have not the xbmcswift bug and i think when i all addons update to newer Versions the Build run nice for You.

But that is not the Solution!

Better i found the Problems on xbmc4xbox last Versions !

Regards Jan