Hi all new to Xbmc ;)

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
Sparky

Hi all new to Xbmc ;)

Post by Sparky »

Hi all need some help just bought meself an ol xbox with xbmc...I tried following a tut on youtube to get the movies n sports plugins but to no avail... any clues guys ;)

Regards
Sparky
whufclee

Re: Hi all new to Xbmc ;)

Post by whufclee »

I'm just off out but yes, I do indeed have an idea how you can get them :)

First of all make sure you're running the latest stable build (3.3.1) then use addons4xbox installer to install StreamAllThis, VideoBull, Movie25, [removed]. IceFilms and the Navi-X script.

Have a play with those and have some fun! If you get stuck I've done a few video guides on my youtube channel. Ok gotta dash... good luck.
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Ta for reply matey...il give it a go n report back to ya ;)

Regards
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Thanks to lee ive finally loaded all them in........trying to watch live footie on sky is awful its buffering every few seconds lol, is that the norm or have I dun sunnit wrong?

Also wot are the best plugins for footie n boxing guys?

Regards
whufclee

Post by whufclee »

Best addon for live sports is OffsideStreams, I've been watching both EPL games today on xbox with not one buffering issue and quality is great. It's a small monthly fee but well worth it.

If you're using free streams then yes that's pretty normal for there to be buffering as the servers get hammered. Also it might be that you were trying to watch a 720p stream, the xbox struggles with those, or it may even be your download speed not being able to cope. If you go for free I would suggest Hammy35 Streams, sport4-u and maxpower sports in Navi-X but some are in great quality so the xbox just won't be able to cope. You should be fine with HammyStreams though. If you like your sport then getting a subscription to OffsideStreams is a no brainer though, think it's £4.49 per month and that's every EPL game and all the big events plus about 30 premium channels streamed 24/7.
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Once again ta for d heads up Lee (does anyone else speak on here lmao) ;)

Regards
Sparky