Would like to know where I put the etm trainers soft modded xbox og?

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
retrogamer

Would like to know where I put the etm trainers soft modded xbox og?

Post by retrogamer »

Hi All Newbie Here, Would like to know where I put the etm trainers on my soft modded xbox og, I also have XBTF trainers, I originally Put the trainers in E Folder I then edited the xored.ini and wrote to E:\Xored\trainers but couldn't get them to work, games like max pain, Terminator the rise of the machines.

I goto applications then click on Xored version 2.2 it loads, then I select the game I.e. Max Pain, then the cheat, enable cheat and then click start. but the cheat doesn't apply, same for terminator: rise of the machine, now I tried moving the trainers to C Drive in system\trainers but same again the cheats are there but they don't apply in game, Either I have a bad set of trainers, and if that's the case can someone point me in the right direction to workable cheats for a soft modded Xbox og?

I also tried the trainers from the downloading them in my xbox og, and they didn't work either. so I don't have a clue what im doing wrong. any help would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!