Multiple Sources for Games

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
xealous

Multiple Sources for Games

Post by xealous »

I have games on both my F and G drive. I was wondering if there is any way to add both as a source and have all the games show up when I go to programs then games on the homescreen. Right now I have to have two separate sources, "games" and "games(1)."
Coldly-Indifferent

Re: Multiple Sources for Games

Post by Coldly-Indifferent »

It should depend only on what you've called the path in XBMC to each Games folder wherever it is.

I'm guessing at some point you created two different sources so they show up as Games (the original source) and Games(1) when you created the second path as a different source.

What you should have done and can still do is simply go to Programs and highlight Games then press the White controller button to bring up the context menu. Choose Edit Source the add the G:\Games folder path below the F:\Games path and save.

Restart XBMC and now your Program > Games folder should include all the games in those F:\ and G:\ folders.

You can use the same White controller button context menu to remove the now redundant Games(1) source folder.