Rocky5 help uprading old mod

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
highchiro

Rocky5 help uprading old mod

Post by highchiro »

I am trying to softmod an orginal Xbox so my son can experience "proper" computer games. Rocky 5 refused to work but I managed to install Krayzie 1.1 NDURE (Action Replay) mod. Having done some reading it now says because of shadow c drive I cant update hard drive (but I dont know if that information is really outdated.) I tried to use Rockys update disc to upgrade to his mod there are loads of helpful video online. It hangs after saying BIOS 4034 (Dashboard is 5036) with a flashing green eject button. I tried FTP same issue. I see there are upgrade and Update options on the disc is that the next thing to try (and which one should I use?).

Most of the new information on soft modding refers to Rocky 5 so I would like to install that. If I can will Chimp work on an Ndure softmod to install XBMC and a 2TB Hdd. I dont want to try and change the hard drive if it isnt possible without updating the mod first. All help is very much appreciated. I managed to mod a WII but this is driving me nuts. Thanks in advance.
Kevin G.

Re: Rocky5 help uprading old mod

Post by Kevin G. »

Good luck, I am in a similar situation and can't find anything to help.