PSA Squash On My Tv

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
shady7

PSA Squash On My Tv

Post by shady7 »

Hi everyone, have been finally upgraded to broadband where I live so I signed up and paid to be a member of PSA Squash tv which allows me to stream matches to my computer is there anyway to stream it to my xbox and watch the matches on my 42" tv or do I need to use some sort of plugin. One other question when Im watching a movie on my xbox hard drive every so often the screen will go black just for a second then come back on, I can still hear the audio in the background while this is happening any ideas what this could be. Thanks in advance
whufclee

Re: PSA Squash On My Tv

Post by whufclee »

How does it work, do you watch via the website or through an external player such as VLC. If it's VLC then you should be able to create a stream which the xbox can pick up with a simple .strm file.

Have you tried SportsDevil? Not sure whether or not Jan currently has a working xbox version but they have pretty much every sport imaginable on there for free, I know he did adapt it for xbox but not sure whether or not it's still working.

As for the black screen thing I used to have a similar problem when I had my xbox in the lounge with component cables. I found my problem was related to the fridge/freezer! Whenever the fridge motor came on it must have caused some sort of spike in the power supply and this caused anything plugged in via component cables to give a black screen for a second or two. I still have the problem with both TVs downstairs but not upstairs, I'm guessing my electrics could do with some work :? I have the Wii component HD pack and that does the same on two different TVs (55" LED & 32" 3DTV) downstairs, HDMI input in unaffected it's only component that has this problem for me.
asbo

Post by asbo »

The screen going black thing might be some sort of grounding problem, since component is analogue and is affected by this, whereas HDMI is digital and is not. I'm not sure how you'd go about fixing it though.
shady7

Post by shady7 »

Thanks whufclee and asbo for your advice I was scared my hard drive or something was on the way out I have a 1 TB HD packed with goodies. The PSA Squash tv site streams to adobe flash player similar to youtube is there anything I can do to get it to stream to my xbox?