xbmc ,,,navix ,,query

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
comber

xbmc ,,,navix ,,query

Post by comber »

understand navix team thing is navix are moving servers,,etc,but it seem to be working on on computer well 90%
and on the xbox i am getting nothing,,is there a latest build for xbmc for xbox i am on 3 01 ..
ps how do i replace xbmc on xbox ,tried to uninstall old one via ftp and rename it ,,but would not delete are rename must be doing something way wrong

PS ---nice new sparkly forum
from a newbie xboxxbmc user thanks
VanZan

Re: xbmc ,,,navix ,,query

Post by VanZan »

The latest version of Navi-X is 3.7.5. To update you can go to their website and simply download it and drop it into your scripts folder by FTP. On my current version there's also an option to update from within Navi-X itself. Moreover the latest version may also be on XAI (I can't check at the moment).
comber

Post by comber »

i have the latest navix installed 375.
what is the latest build of xbmc ,i am on 301
ps what is xai
VanZan

Post by VanZan »

I think this was the latest nightly:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/83714583/BUILD31136.zip

If I were you I'd stick with the 3.1 stable.

XAI= Xbox Addon Installer. It's a repository of all the working xbmc4xbox scripts and plugins. It should be found under Programs, Plugins.
metroid

Post by metroid »

i got xbmc4xbox 3117 nightly build but i run 3.1 stable with the newest navix. only 20% of the links work and i got everything up to date. It is what it is. bet bet is to use 3.1 stable with xai install hulu an the other plug ins on xai (free cable doesnt work for me but all the other plug ins do) I think the reason navix is so bad is that none of the rapi i d share links work with xbmc4xbox but they work on a pc so.... ohh well ...
xman

Post by xman »

Make sure you delete all your NaviX data out of your Q drive NaviX folder and then FTP the latest version of NaviX from your P.C..
whufclee

Post by whufclee »

Install the Navi-X version that's on XAI. There will always be a few things that refuse to play but overall you should find the majority of links are working just fine on xbox (just don't bother trying to play HD streams). The version that's on XAI is the latest and the homepage is set to my playlist which is xbox optimised, I personally use the fastpasstv scraper the most as I feel that's the most reliable.

Rapidshare links: These will not work on PC, Xbox or any other platform unless you have a VIP account. Even if you do have a VIP account I'm not sure whether or not Navi-X has a VIP login feature anyway.