Need some info on xbox progress

General discussion relating to XBMC4XBOX. Please use the support forums for help on using the software or plugins.
sixties keith

Need some info on xbox progress

Post by sixties keith »

Been working flat out reciently and havent had a chance to sort my xbox stuff out for ages.

Upon returning and using my xbox again ive found many of my plugins no longer work and there seems to be no update for the programs in the addon instaler. Have i missed something while stuff has been sorted on this forum?

Could do with a quick recap on the state of stuff for xbox?

- programs installer and current build revision we have moved on to as well as any other significant news woyuld be of great help to get me back up to speed. wana get it all sorted b4 xmas cheers guys

120gb hdd, vinyl magma skin, front lights, side strip lights, clear jewel mod with lights, ir dongle mod, hdd indicator. X3 with LCD many mods inc custom x3 jewel.
skatulskijean

Re: Need some info on xbox progress

Post by skatulskijean »

What for addons or plugins you wanted!

We have a on development repro for xbmc4xbox!

i do mainly adapting that what not works on the main repro and add it to the xbmc4xbox repro!
Others what is not on the main xbmc repro and works on main xbmc but not on xbmc4xbox to!
Kozz Help with this to!

http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewt ... 0&start=20

Regards Jan
sixties keith

Re: Need some info on xbox progress

Post by sixties keith »

Thanks for the quick reply Jan, i see you have been working very hard and the work is looking great.

Is the old downloader still working? my programs may still work and it could well be down to an outdated version of xbmc.

Gona do a fresh install of my xbmc once i get a new hdd. so i just want to get a link to the current downloader / program installer so i can get my programs up and running. Also what is the current version of xbmc 4 xbox people are using now? mine a good few months out of date (before old forum closed)

Thanks again. keith

p.s - i still have a copy of the shoutcast tv plugin i see no mention of here which has a few good streams in it, most notible the hit music tv station which plays music 24 / 7 without ads!!!

120gb hdd, vinyl magma skin, front lights, side strip lights, clear jewel mod with lights, ir dongle mod, hdd indicator. X3 with LCD many mods inc custom x3 jewel.