Big Thanks To The Team

General discussion relating to XBMC4XBOX. Please use the support forums for help on using the software or plugins.
whufclee

Big Thanks To The Team

Post by whufclee »

Hi guys, just wanted to officially say thanks for your continued hard work. In particular Buzz (xbmc4xbox code), xbs (the skins) and Jan (for adapting the addons from mainbranch). Also everyone else out there that make this such a great community; xman, xphazer, asbo, dom.... there's too many to mention but thanks for all your help and support for everyone on here.

I've just installed Jans latest installment and I have to say well done to all concerned, Buzz the video playback is lightning quick these days (although video starts in the background but I can put up with that!). xbs and dom: very nice work on the confluence lite skin and search function. So far I've not had any problems, I'm really impressed - wasn't sure the xbox could pull it off but it's working like a champ. Finally Jan, thanks for keeping these addons alive for the old girl.

It would seem all we're missing now is a decent addon installer, we've been missing one of those for the past 2-3 years! However we now have Jan which is one more python developer than we had before so who knows hopefully he can come up with something special :)

Keep up the amazing work guys
Geeba

Re: Big Thanks To The Team

Post by Geeba »

Yep it still amazes me how much is squeeeeeeezed out of the ol'gal!!!

Thanks everyone!
praxis22

Post by praxis22 »

Just updated for the first time in 7-8 years, (got married and divorced in the mean time) and it still flies, Ab Fab, amazing bit of kit, kudos to all, many thanks!
xman

Post by xman »

praxis22 wrote:Just updated for the first time in 7-8 years, (got married and divorced in the mean time) and it still flies, Ab Fab, amazing bit of kit, kudos to all, many thanks!
I sometimes wish I could get a modchip for the misses so she would do what I want. :lol:
Nextelhalo

Post by Nextelhalo »

xman wrote:I sometimes wish I could get a modchip for the misses so she would do what I want. :lol:
You would need an X3 CE at minimum to control a woman, with the MCE remote
Halo LE Blue (Japan Black jewel) v1.0 1.0GHZ Trusty 128 RAM 640GB Blue-White P/E LED's
White v1.4 X3 CE with X3 CP 500GB Blue-white P/E LED's Blue Jewel
Debug kit untouched