Turntable

General discussion relating to XBMC4XBOX. Please use the support forums for help on using the software or plugins.
blighty

Turntable

Post by blighty »

Hi peeps :D

Erm i asked this question a long time ago on another xbmc forum but never got any sort of reply, so maybe someone here might be able to help?

Is it at all possable for xbmc to control pitch in playback of mp3s and wmas? considering how many of us have more than 1 xbox these days it would be so awsome to be able to use a pair of xboxs both loaded with all my fav DnB and house both connected up to a mixer?

I have had this one lonely tecknics sl-1200 sat here for years and i've never managed to get another, how figgin sweet would it be to use a couple of xbox's under xbmc to dj with?

Any ideas plz
EFORCE

Re: Turntable

Post by EFORCE »

Probably easier to try the Traktor DJ software from Native Instruments. Works like a charm..... But not for XBMC
blighty

Re: Turntable

Post by blighty »

yeah I guess i could do whatever i like with the pc but that software isn't going to run on an xbox :(

Seems a shame as I and i'm sure im not alone have an xbox just 4 xbmc which results in said xbox having lot and lots of music stored on it, since it would cost next to nothing nowadays to make a duplicate of it and use them as dj tools if software would allow it.

Even the Sega Saturn has some form of pitch control, all the other needed controls already exist on xbox.

Don't get me wrong, i don't want to become the next pete tong or anything but I love my drum and bass and would love to have some fun with it
( dred to think how much room all my dnb would take up if it were on vinyl )