Diferences betwen 3.1 and 3.2

General discussion relating to XBMC4XBOX. Please use the support forums for help on using the software or plugins.
legarda_d

Diferences betwen 3.1 and 3.2

Post by legarda_d »

Hi,

I noticed two things that it was better in 3.1 and now in 3.2 is working worse...

1.- Text with acents are in minus letter. for example, before you could read IMÁGENES, now you read IMáGENES. In 3.1 the text was right: IMÁGENES
2.- Images with rotation info in EXIF are not used in presentations or thumbnails. I mean, if the correct image is in vertical position (rotated 90 degree left) and this is the info saved in EXIF fields into jpg file, in 3.2 you always see the image in horizontal position. In 3.1 the image appears in vertical position.

Thanks for your efford and I hope you can go on with this project.

Regards
Stainy

Re: Diferences betwen 3.1 and 3.2

Post by Stainy »

It used to work by default... but it`s not working in 3.2

Random playing... ie.. got a folder full of Peppa Pigs.. white button, then hit play, it used to play them in a random order..
Now it just plays in numerical order :(
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

please sign up on the bugtracker and open bugs including debug logs.

I already know what the capitalisation issue is, but a ticket should be opened to track it.
Dom DXecutioner

Post by Dom DXecutioner »

BuZz wrote:I already know what the capitalisation issue is, but a ticket should be opened to track it.
Get your sh*t togethr and quit braking sh*t! I'm just sayin'! :) Kidding of course... :D