n64freak !!

General discussion relating to XBMC4XBOX. Please use the support forums for help on using the software or plugins.
scroeffie

Re: n64freak !!

Post by scroeffie »

n64 freak is claiming he send a x3cp xbox to me and not the correct person i think psylock lives in the usa wich makes no sense because i live in the netherlands ,how the hell did he do this bs claim !! i asked for a tracking code or something to proof that he shipped this persons xbox to me !! what kind of bs is this !!! i dont know what to do anymore its over 1 year now ,starting to look like a scamm from n64freak !! if you ship something 9/10 you always get a tracking code specialy something heavy as a xbox console . if n64 freak reads this !! PROVIDE A TRACKING CODE PLEASE !!
scroeffie

Re: n64freak !!

Post by scroeffie »

Do 21:43
Lukas
Lukas Dietz
Hi,
I did ship the consoles to the shipper address on the box it was shipped to me. I‘ve had a few consoles from different people standing around for a long time. Some upgrades i couldn’t have finished others simply haven’t paid for a long time. So i shipped them all back in there original state on my cost as i needed to get stuff out the door because of private reasons.

Have to check if i still have the shipping receipt somewhere.