XBMC4Gamers (Pet project)

Post ideas or dicuss development of the Blog / Forum / Bugtracker etc
RoofTop

Re: XBMC4Gamers (Pet project)

Post by RoofTop » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:09 pm

Check if the partition where you have your xbmc4gamers copy have enough space for storing the artwork installer,
it is not recommended to use partition C: as it have limited disk space.

Now, I believe the artwork installer checks the game-id to determine what game you have in your dirs.
So possible you have a default.xbe with a unknown game-id --- some cracked versions with crack intro's infront of them
might do this.

If that is not the case, then maybe you care to do some manual work ?

Go to your xbmc4gamers Artwork installer dir with the filemanager:

Mine is located at this location:

E:\xbmc\system\scripts\Xbox Artwork Installer\Artwork\ntsc\Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 2\

Copy the "_resource" dir and the default.tbn + fanart.jpg into the root dir of you baldurs gate 2 game directory.

Then it should work.

(Not that most of the game artwork are ntsc versions, only the PAL only games are located in the pal dir.)

Cheers,

blaeker18

Post by blaeker18 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:32 am

Hi. When I enter the downloader, the warning "script failed: urldownloader" appears.

kdub24

Post by kdub24 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:15 pm

blaeker18 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:32 am
Hi. When I enter the downloader, the warning "script failed: urldownloader" appears.
Are you on the newest version of XBMC4GAMERS? I had the same error until I updated to the latest version

kdub24

Post by kdub24 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:26 pm

I know this is a very old tread but I have a couple questions on XBMC4Gamers dash...
1. How do you refresh the cover artwork? "I cant get the default.tbn to show up" I copied halo 2 from dvd2xbox and it has the default box art cover even tho I added the artwork _resources and default.tbn. I have tried clearing the cache and clearing the thumbnails but it still has the default cover artwork.

2. is there anyway to get the system temp from the XBMC4Gamers dash? If not it would be a cool feature to add that. Like Freestyle dash 3 on Xbox 360.

Thanks for any suggestions or comments