4OD

Discussion of plugin / script development for XBMC4Xbox
hatter

4OD

Post by hatter »

Just seen Mossy has a working plugin now, it doesn't work for us, sorry no debugging thing, just a quick can anyone help? ( also sent a query to mossy but I think its a dead address )
Dom DXecutioner

4OD

Post by Dom DXecutioner »

No debug log, no help! It's impossible to provide any type of response when there are no details available.
hatter

Re: 4OD

Post by hatter »

Cheers, here it is; http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=186083
Hoped someone had worked it out earlier and my eyes were as bad as I thought and had missed it ;)
hatter

Post by hatter »

Gah! Appears it partly works - the OH is watching some odd thing that was there with a date not a title(?), can't get a debug log for this bit yet - she's just home from nightshift and she'd kill me!! :D
REALLY can't now - she's snoring (can you tell she doesn't read this forum? :lol: )
sahib12

Post by sahib12 »

omg it's working again?! :D :D :D
hatter

Post by hatter »

Dom DXecutioner

Post by Dom DXecutioner »

Your best bet is to submit the bugs to the original creator and hope that he can provide you with some support... The python devs here are scarced and it is unlikely (tho not improbable) that someone else here would be willing to fix the issue when the original developer is still actively making changes.
sahib12

Post by sahib12 »

It doesn't load for me... http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=187124

Addon = Addon () ???
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

It needs a nightly build to run without changes (more specifically the xbmcaddons script from the nightly builds)
sahib12

Post by sahib12 »

BuZz wrote:It needs a nightly build to run without changes (more specifically the xbmcaddons script from the nightly builds)
I copied the scriptmodule over to my current build, i get past that addon = addon () malaki but now its coming up with cannot display categories or something like that, i'll try it on a fresh new build tomorrow, cause it seems hatter gets further than me with the same addon (maybe his xbox has been blessed), if or when fully working, will this be added back to our repo?
hatter

Post by hatter »

My box may be blessed but it seems I'm not - work has been horrendous and worse (!) silly sods doing "road improvement" have managed to kill my internet every day only to have it fixed when I'm AT BLOODY WORK!! With the bank holiday weekend I wanted just chill, watch stupid telly I'd missed (dead cable too; no catchup tv :( ) but lucky me, some stupid relative is getting married and it seems we have to go!!!!
OK, rant nearly over, enough use of exclaimation marks, can anyone help with this? I have tried today to post a question on the release forum at xbmc.org but it hates me, honest I was logged in and tried several times but it kept resetting - tho' that means they'll prob all turn up in 4 days or so... but if anyone here can help?
Thanks anyway and everyone have a better time than I will ;)
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

sahib12 wrote:
BuZz wrote:It needs a nightly build to run without changes (more specifically the xbmcaddons script from the nightly builds)
I copied the scriptmodule over to my current build, i get past that addon = addon () malaki but now its coming up with cannot display categories or something like that, i'll try it on a fresh new build tomorrow, cause it seems hatter gets further than me with the same addon (maybe his xbox has been blessed), if or when fully working, will this be added back to our repo?
Go on the Advanced Settings from the addon and disable the HTTP Caching.
And the catogories since visible.
I think the streams since than working when you are on the right country or have uk porxy adresse added.
I have not the time to test it the streaming working so test it self.

Regards Jan
sahib12

Post by sahib12 »

skatulskijean wrote:
sahib12 wrote:
Go on the Advanced Settings from the addon and disable the HTTP Caching.
And the catogories since visible.
I think the streams since than working when you are on the right country or have uk porxy adresse added.
I have not the time to test it the streaming working so test it self.

Regards Jan
Thank you that fixed the category problem, now it brings another error, i know i should post to mossy but xbmc.org doesn't send me an activation code so i cant post yet, this is the error it comes up with http://pastebin.com/6P4psNJ9

any ideas?
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

once a nightly build newer than r32784 has been done, the 4od addon should work (and others with similar issues). Only you need to disable the http cache in the settings.
hatter

Post by hatter »

Yay and thank to thee Buzz - my OH is stoked that she can watch Heston freeze fire food or whatever the hell he does while she gradually wakes on a weekend morn - hmm tho' that does mean I can't wake and play silly games in bed while she watches downstairs...DAMN IT!! this means I make weekend breakfast too!!
qkru45

Post by qkru45 »

My box may be blessed but it seems I'm not - work has been horrendous and worse (!) silly sods doing "road improvement" have managed to kill my internet every day only to have it fixed when I'm AT BLOODY WORK!! With the bank holiday weekend I wanted just chill, watch stupid telly I'd missed (dead cable too; no catchup tv :( ) but lucky me, some stupid relative is getting married and it seems we have to go!!!! ???
We are the pioneers in providing http://www.spanishprograms.com dumps and spanishprograms - best way to learn spanish fast tutorials with exam pass guarantee. Download our latest testkingccie speakdanish questions to pass real exam Internet polyglot