Free Cable status

Discussion of plugin / script development for XBMC4Xbox
kc01713

Free Cable status

Post by kc01713 »

I looked in the add on status section and there seem to bee add ons that are considered working even though they are not.StreamAllThis and XStream won't even load.Free Cable loads but when I click on "All Shows.nothing shows.What's going on with these add ons?
mrmajikbus45

Re: Free Cable status

Post by mrmajikbus45 »

Bro, I warned you about making demands. Streamallthis has its own thread, look in it. I linked it in that post of yours where you were also making demands. Xstream is a new one to complain about as no one I know has used it.

About Free Cable, I said it works... sort of. It is very hit and miss.
A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own. -Solid Snake
American as Guile!
Get your Chimp on!
kc01713

Post by kc01713 »

Making demands?what the hell are you talking about.I asked a question and as for StreamAllThis.That one isn't working either and I believe Jan said he will get to work on it when he can.
mrmajikbus45

Post by mrmajikbus45 »

You have done nothing but complain about almost every addon that is available. If you know that Streamallthis is down, then why the hell did you post about it here? You came off poorly in the beginning, and that is why you are being ignored by many senior members since.

Jan will work on his, and post when he is done. Until then, STFU about Streamallthis.

This is the second thread that you have complained about FreeCable, and I answered your questions in the previous post.

Third, the repository is being redone (also in the post I made with the link about [removed]), and dodgy streaming addons are being removed from the repository. Therefore by logical deduction, the Addons Status tab above is not accurate as BuZz is removing shit.

By asking about the same damn things over and over, you seem demanding. Quit being a low post count hero. If you don't like that stuff is down and not being repaired in a timeframe you want, quit bitching, and learn how to code to fix it.
American as Guile!
Get your Chimp on!
kc01713

Post by kc01713 »

[edited for language] off,it's easy o talk shit on here and not having to see me in person.You didn't have to respond if you wanted to be a [edited for language].Its funny how I go on other sites and they say how this site is filled with [edited for language],but I disagree there is only one,YOU!

As for plug ins,I just got into this plug in crap when I first posted so all this is fairly new and I followed this sites add on status and if something is considered "working" and its not,how the hell am I to know if its the plug in or my setup that already came pre configured.so unless you plan to update the add ons status so a newb like myself and other newbs that may come on here with the same questions,you STFU

BTW,I received a PM from someone who filled me in on things and now I have a better idea of things and what's happening.I wasnt complaining,im frustrated with this whole plug ins thing especially when the add ons status page is not reliable.But no need to worry about me asking anything anymore and btw,I plan to learn about doing this myself so I don't have to deal with douche,jerk wads like you,big mouth [edited for language]!

Edit:
Your post has been edited to omit bad language; for future reference, please refrain from using bad language in the forum...

Thank you!

Dom DXecutioner
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

Bye
mrmajikbus45

Post by mrmajikbus45 »

The internet works both ways tough guy, you wouldn't say stuff like that to my face. That I can promise you. I had already answered your damn questions a week ago. See this: http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewt ... 614#p20911. If you would've read the [removed] link I posted, you would've known. I know who it is that said that about us, and it's not true if you act right. See this link for how to do it properly... http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewt ... f=4&t=2579.

Notice it took sahib 6 hours to answer, and he didn't bitch about the delay. As Buzz said... Bye.
American as Guile!
Get your Chimp on!
captainsensation

Post by captainsensation »

lol @ all of this, this was my laugh for the day, thanks guys.
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

I think this is enough now.

kc01713 has been unbanned.

Whether your post captainsensation was meant as against or in support, this thread is now closed.

Let's not rub any more salt in the wound eh. Everyone kiss and make up.
Dom DXecutioner

Post by Dom DXecutioner »

Excellent choice BuZz!!! :D

@kc01713,

In the future, please be patient when requesting assistance; furthermore, please thoroughly read the responses that you are given... this isn't like mainline xbmc, we do not have as many users or developers to address every concern, thus it may take some time to get response.

Kind Regards,

Dom DXecutioner