updating the addons on the xbmc4xbox repo

Discussion of plugin / script development for XBMC4Xbox
skatulskijean

updating the addons on the xbmc4xbox repo

Post by skatulskijean »

Hi.
i'm look to update the addons on the xbmc4xbox repo on the last day's (that what i have free time)

momently i go from addon to addon and look what is working and what not.

momently without the xbmcswift addons the 2 danish addons(Dr-nuPlayer, Dr Bonanza) for what i have no time and dmax what is on main xbmc momently not working right and jtv archive what will not work without a newer librtmp and burningseries what on python 2.4 can not read a https url complete )

since the next addons what i have to fix :

Free Cable
Icefilms
Recorded Amiga Games

i give from time to time here a status and push when i have all what a fixable working to the repo .

Regards jan
captainsensation

Re: updating the addons on the xbmc4xbox repo

Post by captainsensation »

any info on the twitchtv or revision3 plugin issues? Thanks
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

captainsensation wrote:any info on the twitchtv or revision3 plugin issues? Thanks
revision 3 and twitch.tv come later , i go addon for addon from on alphabetic order.

Yes Twitch.Tv is with the newer Versions a xbmcswiftaddon and xbmcswift is with the newer stables and nightly's not working.
A ticket for the not working xbmcswift addons have i created.
A other Problem is that i can not play the streams from jtv-archive and twitch.tv and jtv since the same. i have audio but no video (but i look for this problem again(but i think we want a newer librtmp).When i have lock again and i can save say its a librtmp problem i create a Ticket for this to.
On my LMTV.us addon i access the Jtv streams over the mobile api (iphone ,ipad) but this solution holding not all channels as transcoded streams what since working on the xbox without problems.

Regards Jan
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

- icefilms newest Version a liitle bit fixed (movies works , tv seasons i must look again)
-recordedamigames go to the notworking branch -site rip
-freecable go to notworking branch (i found not a newer working version)

next what since to fix :

-The Joe Rogan Experiance (script error)
- TouTV (sript error)
-TV-Kino-Net(go to not working branch(site riped)
-Twit (lock for a newer Version, (not all is working)
- Vimcast go to the not working branch(xbmcvswift addon)
-Vimeo (script error when i wil play a video(clip)
-xstream(newest Version)

thats is all but not today

Regards Jan
Kozz

Post by Kozz »

Hey Jan,

I just added the TouTV one yesterday, there might be a bug or not compatible with our ffmpeg, the log is attached to the bugtracker ticked I posted if you care to look., going to keep it in trunk till we know why its freezing xbmc.
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

Kozz wrote:Hey Jan,

I just added the TouTV one yesterday, there might be a bug or not compatible with our ffmpeg, the log is attached to the bugtracker ticked I posted if you care to look., going to keep it in trunk till we know why its freezing xbmc.
Hey Kozz !

First you have not adapted the code for the current stable xbmc4xbox release.
i have for import json added :

try:
import json
except:
import simplejson as json

then the addon can work on python 2.4 and the newer Version what have a integrated json what is from the Version 2.7 faster as the old somplejson import.

since the stream geolocked , i mean only accessable on one Country?

-the developer from this addon read not the url complete over json (i think that where the better option to access the streaming url or the error code)
simple i say that addon can not work than on the json result is not a streaming url what since accessable.
its give following back:
example :
{
url: null,
message: "Le contenu sélectionné n'est pas disponible dans votre pays",
errorCode: 1,
params: null,
bitrates: null
}

the json[message] say that is not accessable in my country and that is the same with all clips what i have tested.

works that in your country on main xbmc?

can you give me the json ouput (contents) from you country the example url ' http://api.radio-canada.ca/validationMe ... pokej5uYoq'

best result for this you have on googlechrome or Firefox the extension JSONView installed!

i mean add simple a print 'ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff'+url to the default py on line 304.

the dev locks than:

def playVideo(url, name, thumb, plot):
url_data = readUrl(url, None)
p = re.compile('"idMedia":"(.+?)"')
pid = p.findall(url_data) # Fetch the video id
url = TOUTV_API_URL + pid[0]

url_data = readUrl(url, None) # Get video url
print 'ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff'+url
jdata = json.loads(url_data)

rtsp_url = jdata['url']
print rtsp_url
rtsp_url = re.compile('(.+?)\\?').findall(rtsp_url)[0] # Find the mp4 rtsp link
rtsp_url = rtsp_url.replace('_800.', '_1200.'); # We want the best quality...

item = xbmcgui.ListItem(label=name,iconImage="DefaultVideo.png",thumbnailImage=thumb)
item.setInfo( type="Video", infoLabels={ "Title": name, "Plot": plot } )
xbmc.Player(xbmc.PLAYER_CORE_DVDPLAYER).play(rtsp_url, item)

and than start the addon on main xbmc withe debug on and put the ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffurl to your browser and post the result.
then we can look on the url result and i hope its give a other solution as stream over rtsp.

Regards Jan

Edit: the addon its not working and than it's go for the moment to the not working Branch.

EDIT2

Hey can you look on the iphone api 'http://api.radio-canada.ca/validationMe ... i&idMedia='
this give a m3u8 but i can not on my country test .

or you access the stream as rtmp i think that can help :
http://store-it.appspot.com/tou/tou.html