Video: IGN.com Plugin

Discussion of plugin / script development for XBMC4Xbox
denimjeans

Video: IGN.com Plugin

Post by denimjeans »

This addon is for streaming video from IGN.com. Watch the latest in game/movie trailers as well as news and highlights. All credit for the plugin goes to the original author AddonScriptorDE from xbmc.org. I made a couple minor changes in file naming in order to get the plugin running on xbmc4xbox. For the latest progress and updates on the plugin go here.

Here is the download link for those who are interested:
link

To install just download from the link above and unzip to your computer. Then FTP the file over to your Xbox and place in q:/plugins/video/. Launch from the video plugins menu and enjoy.

<edit>Works best when maximum video resolution is set to 640x360 in the plugin settings<edit>

I know buzz has been hard at work incorporating better addon support for upcoming builds of xbmc and for that we are all grateful. :) Just thought I would share these couple of addons in the meantime since it didn't take much at all to get them working on the xbox. Enjoy.
1. xbox v1.6/softmod/WD 160HDD/XBMC4XBOX-3.3.3-STABLE/Confluence Light/M$ HD AV Pack
2. xbox v1.6/softmod/WD 80HDD/XBMC4XBOX-3.3.3-STABLE/Confluence Light/80mm Fan Mod
MasonTM3

Re: Video: IGN.com Plugin

Post by MasonTM3 »

Can you update it for 3.5.3, it still works except video playback. Does not load any video from your plugin. Otherwise good job :)