[SCRIPT: WIP] Stream Movies & TV Shows

Discussion of plugin / script development for XBMC4Xbox
MasterChief2

[SCRIPT: WIP] Stream Movies & TV Shows

Post by MasterChief2 »

Hello guys! I would really love to guys who have knowledge like BuZZ watch code and give some info how can I decrease RAM consuption. Also, GUI is based on Dom DXecutioner's YouTube script. Things that are currently implemented:
  • Implemented
    1. Representation of In Theatres, Popular, Upcoming and Top Rated movies and tv shows
    2. Search of TV Shows and Movies
    3. Additional information about some Movie and TV Show
    4. Additional information about some Actor
  • Needs to be done
    1. Huge code refactoring (first time writing script for XBMC/KODI so code is really bad)
    2. Optimise for 64MB Xboxes
  • Bugs
    1. Dont open too many nested windows, because Xboxes with 64MB RAM will crash very soon
    2. At some point Xboxes with 64MB RAM-a can crash
Currently you can only search Movies and TV Shows and view additional informations about them and actors. In the near future I plan to implement Node.js application which will search torrents, stream torrents on local IP address and convert H.264/265 to H.263. Because this is against forum rules when I implement this I will post link to OGXbox thread.

Link: Stream Movies & TV Shows
Installation: Copy "Stream Movies & TV Shows" to scripts folder.

In summer I have plan to create Skin which will be based on XBMC Origins, Embuary for Kodi and Xbox Series S/X UI. Is there any good documentation to learn all capabilities of XBMC4Xbox? When I started making this script I learned a lot from official Kodi documenttation, but there are many things that are missing in XBMC4Xbox so it's no ideal.

Changelog:
    - github repository changed to public

Some images:
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

MasterChief2

Re: [SCRIPT: WIP] Stream Movies & TV Shows

Post by MasterChief2 »

Hey guys. I made first alpha version available for download. Check OGXbox topic on this link: https://www.ogxbox.com/forums/index.php ... ment-39830