OG Xbox Green GhostCase/2TB LOADED/HDTV component video, 2 controllers

Got some hardware to sell, trade, or want to buy something. Post your details here.
XC-3730C

OG Xbox Green GhostCase/2TB LOADED/HDTV component video, 2 controllers

Post by XC-3730C »

$250 FIRM including shipping (USA only) + PayPal fee. Need to sell before August 30 (I am moving). No trades.

I have have an awesome modded Original Xbox that is heavily modded with the very best retro arcade/home console/portable console, and retail Xbox games.

Here is what is included:

- Original Xbox System, v1.4 motherboard in great physical/functional condition. It is TSOP modded, has a SATA to IDE adapter that has a quick boot up time (15 seconds). The system has been thoroughly cleaned, and CPU/GPU has had new thermal compound applied (Arctix MX-4)

- Philips DVD-ROM drive that plays Original games, DVD movies, and burned discs. No sticky tray issue.

- 2TB Seagate Constellation ES ST2000NM0011 7200 rpm/64mb cache SATA hard drive + 80-wire IDE cable for fastest transfer speeds. I also did the Hard Drive caddy mod for better air flow to the hard drive.

- 2 green Microsoft brand S-Controllers (they have both been cleaned and all buttons/sticks tested) included, so you and a friend can play.

- HDTV Component video cable for up to 720p/1080i HDTV (currently set at 720p). No HDMI.

- Microsoft branded DVD remote + dongle (batteries not included)

- XBMC4Gamers dashboard installed, which allows for game synopsis, preview videos, and custom icons and backgrounds. I have custom icons for all games, and retro systems, and preview videos for the Xbox games.

- 757 Original Xbox games, 66 arcade/console/portable systems, 10 homebrew games, 17 PC ports

Here is a complete list of what is loaded on the 2TB drive:
https://pastebin.com/BkvdiZdX

Here is a short YouTube video of what the system interface looks like:
https://youtu.be/_9LSt7dwPe4

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Last edited by XC-3730C on Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.