USA 2 Boxes

Got some hardware to sell, trade, or want to buy something. Post your details here.
mrdally204

USA 2 Boxes

Post by mrdally204 »

no longer for sale
Last edited by mrdally204 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
whufclee

Re: USA 2 Boxes TSOP flashed up for sale

Post by whufclee »

That seems a very good price you're offering those at, I'm sure you'll have some interest. Just out of curiosity which port did you put the usb socket in, I presume #3?

Good to see you on here, I remember you from the old forum but thought we'd lost you for good! I presume you've since moved onto a new platform, what are you rocking now?
mrdally204

Post by mrdally204 »

Actually I believe I have it hooked up to the 4th port. I spliced the wires and have both the controller port and USB dongle sharing the wires. Now that you mention it, I wonder if they can co-exist :) I'll check that out today!

Actually I'm just trying to move some systems I have in extra rooms in the house. I'm using more and more HD content and unfortunately it can't be handled by the ol box. I plan on keeping 2 systems for sd content/add-ons and for emulation. I can't imagine ever giving up all my Xboxs ;)

I'll replace them with some android media boxes when it matures a little more. I have a G-Box Midnight (essentially a Pivos clone) and it works decent, though XBMC for android is still fresh.

I will still be around the boards checking in and testing out some of the new stuff everyone comes up with. I can't believe the Xbox scene is still alive and thriving as much as it is today :)
spicemuseum

Post by spicemuseum »

whufclee wrote:...what are you rocking ...
?!?!?
Basildon stylee.
mrdally204

Post by mrdally204 »

Box 2 has been revised. They are still waiting for a new home :mrgreen:
mrdally204

Post by mrdally204 »

Bump

I see plenty of lookers (nearly 100) but no interest. Talk to me guys. Am I priced too high? Does everyone here already have a box?
whufclee

Post by whufclee »

The price seems fair to me. No idea how the market is for these as I haven't bought an xbox in over a year now but I guess people are keen to get other higher spec machines that have lower power consumption as their media centers (which cost a similar price brand new, play full HD and are mainbranch).

These are great machines for emulation and make a perfect arcade cab but I don't think a lot of people are aware of that, plus they are still a really good media center too (SD content) so I'm not sure why you're getting a lack of interest :?
mrdally204

Post by mrdally204 »

BUMP

Price lowered. Someone take these off my hands :)
MightyHeron

Post by MightyHeron »

Are the xboxs still available? If so I will take both.
Cobriac

Post by Cobriac »

I'm intersted in box 2
So the Sega Genesis games and Nintendo games are included on this
Dom DXecutioner

Post by Dom DXecutioner »

Cobriac wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:19 pm I'm intersted in box 2
So the Sega Genesis games and Nintendo games are included on this
*** IMPORTANT ***

Please refrain from discussing any content included such as games, roms, or anything which can be construed as possible "pirated material."

If you have specific questions outside of the hardware and/or xbmc4xbox, feel free to use the PM system to do so.

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Dom DXecutioner
mrdally204

Post by mrdally204 »

Thanks for the bump on this old post, I haven't visited the site in a while. I'm sorry to say these are no longer available. I learned to love em again. I placed them in better rooms around the house and they found a new life. Going to take a peak around and see if anything interesting is going on.