Wtb Xbox component cable (Solved)

Got some hardware to sell, trade, or want to buy something. Post your details here.
LudviG

Wtb Xbox component cable (Solved)

Post by LudviG »

I am looking for a proper component cable for the Xbox. My monster one is broken, and I need to replace that one and a couple for other Xboxes.

I am interested in the original Microsoft one, the monster one or other proper ones. I have tried a cheap one from banggood, and it was no good.

Anyone got to sell? Preferably under the eBay asking price, and maybe with cheaper shipping than the ones on eBay offer (often as much or more than the price for the cable.)

Sent fra min NX551J via Tapatalk
Last edited by LudviG on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never argue with an idiot! First he brings you down to his level, then he beats you with experience.
dan.h

Re: Wtb Xbox component cable

Post by dan.h »

Hi I've got an original MS component cable I was thinking of selling. eBay price looks to be £30-£40 and we could work something out, but checking shipping to Norway from the UK it looks like that will be around £20 so pretty pricey overall?
LudviG

Re: Wtb Xbox component cable

Post by LudviG »

Yeah, it's pricey, but still cheaper than the eBay ones I can find that ships to Norway.

Sent fra min NX551J via Tapatalk

Never argue with an idiot! First he brings you down to his level, then he beats you with experience.