Is there a market here for motherboards?

Got some hardware to sell, trade, or want to buy something. Post your details here.
shloader

Is there a market here for motherboards?

Post by shloader »

I'm very much in the preliminary stages on this but I'm wondering if there's still a market for replacement motherboards as I may end up with some extras once I'm done. All would be 1.0 to 1.4-1.5, Clock Caps removed if needed, HDD Key Zeroed, and TSOPed with EvoxM8 so you can take a HeXEn disc and do as you will with it. No 1.6 boards... I just sell those consoles locally as softmods.

I'm not looking to make huge wads of cash on this. I'm hoping to keep the cost on these boards to $25 shipped.

If there is interest I'll start collecting motherboard boxes and antistatic bags from local shops throughout the spring.
I make a conscious effort to use terms that can be googled.
Xbox modding is really about understanding the nomenclature, and a good HeXEn disc.
Drinking while posting happens. It's not like drinking and driving; try to be understanding.
immune

Re: Is there a market here for motherboards?

Post by immune »

From where those will be send?
shloader

Post by shloader »

From Woodland, WA 98674. Western U.S.
I make a conscious effort to use terms that can be googled.
Xbox modding is really about understanding the nomenclature, and a good HeXEn disc.
Drinking while posting happens. It's not like drinking and driving; try to be understanding.
nidge

Post by nidge »

I might be interested, if shipping to the UK isn't too much :(
http://www.theoriginalxboxshoppe.weebly.com
http://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/Computers-and-Consoles

Crystal Xbox v1.4, Xecuter 3, 500gb sata hard disk, 1ghz CPU, 128mb RAM, HD component 720p, blue LED's.
Crystal Xbox v1.4, Xecuter 3, 320gb sata hard disk, stock CPU, 128mb RAM, HD component 720p.