Wtb ghostcase

Got some hardware to sell, trade, or want to buy something. Post your details here.
LudviG

Wtb ghostcase

Post by LudviG »

I am looking for a ghostcase for my Xbox. Got some modding in mind, and a ghostcase would fit nice. Found some on ebay, but suddenly all 4 where gone :o any color may be interested without the red one.

Sent fra min Nexus 6P via Tapatalk

Never argue with an idiot! First he brings you down to his level, then he beats you with experience.
shloader

Re: Wtb ghostcase

Post by shloader »

Seems to be plenty on eBay now, but we may not be in the same country. Production may be ceasing. Looked on the ghostcase website and now the only color available is red. That's how the much loved XCM cases went. Only color left in their final days was red.
I make a conscious effort to use terms that can be googled.
Xbox modding is really about understanding the nomenclature, and a good HeXEn disc.
Drinking while posting happens. It's not like drinking and driving; try to be understanding.
LudviG

Post by LudviG »

I've saw some on ebay, but none anymore. I use ebay.com. They should show from UK, Germany and so on right?

Never argue with an idiot! First he brings you down to his level, then he beats you with experience.
shloader

Post by shloader »

eBay shows by region. I think you need to open your results internationally somehow, though most result I see only want to ship to the continental U.S., just like ghostcase.com . I'm thinking that's the problem; eBay won't show results that won't ship to your area.

Just keep looking periodically, they'll show again as I'm sure there's still some supply out there. I'm fairly certain they're out of production (I may inquire on that, let you know if I get a response).

Does it have to be a completely clear Ghost case? Would a Halo special edition case work for your needs?
I make a conscious effort to use terms that can be googled.
Xbox modding is really about understanding the nomenclature, and a good HeXEn disc.
Drinking while posting happens. It's not like drinking and driving; try to be understanding.
LudviG

Post by LudviG »

A halo version would be cool, or other colored original cases. I got a couple original clear ones. All colors ghostcases would also be OK, except the red one.

I found one again, but the shipping from the US sometimes kills the price. Weird that some sellers take a lot more for shipping the same item. I had a Xbox sent to me from the US, cheaper than this seller want for shipping a case.

Would be interesting to hear if they produce them still, but I doubt it tbh.