Xbox 1,4ghz switchable and 128mb off Ram

Got some hardware to sell, trade, or want to buy something. Post your details here.
KrypticNL
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:18 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Xbox 1,4ghz switchable and 128mb off Ram

Post by KrypticNL » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:34 am

Still waiting Lukas lol :) Hopefully you can get started on my board soon

KrypticNL
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:18 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Xbox 1,4ghz switchable and 128mb off Ram

Post by KrypticNL » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:17 pm

I also have one of n64freak's custom 1.4Ghz boards and will vouch for him 100% !! Very clean and professional work. Fast and worry free service. Well worth the price and this kind of offer don't come around. It's currently sitting in a prime Crystal edition case awaiting a few case mods :)

User avatar
xbmc4you
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:08 pm
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Xbox 1,4ghz switchable and 128mb off Ram

Post by xbmc4you » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:12 am

KrypticNL wrote:I also have one of n64freak's custom 1.4Ghz boards and will vouch for him 100% !! Very clean and professional work. Fast and worry free service. Well worth the price and this kind of offer don't come around. It's currently sitting in a prime Crystal edition case awaiting a few case mods :)
Why would you need a 1.4GHz xbox?
I get that the ram can be used for dev builds and chihiro games, but why would you need that cpu?

Geeba
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:32 am
Location: UK
Has thanked: 59 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Xbox 1,4ghz switchable and 128mb off Ram

Post by Geeba » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:41 am

xbmc4you wrote:
KrypticNL wrote:I also have one of n64freak's custom 1.4Ghz boards and will vouch for him 100% !! Very clean and professional work. Fast and worry free service. Well worth the price and this kind of offer don't come around. It's currently sitting in a prime Crystal edition case awaiting a few case mods :)
Why would you need a 1.4GHz xbox?
I get that the ram can be used for dev builds and chihiro games, but why would you need that cpu?
Mainly emulators - N64/PS games that chugg on a 733Mhz xbox play at full speed on the 1.4Ghz machines.

I have a 1Ghz/128mb machine and its definately faster than a stock xbox, tests done by forum members have shown the 1.4Ghz machine to be near to twice as fast as a stock box, games load faster, Menu's and overal system response is faster too and there is less lock-ups

It still wont decode full HD but files that are not playable on 733mhz, play fine on my 1Ghz xbox

User avatar
xbmc4you
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:08 pm
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Xbox 1,4ghz switchable and 128mb off Ram

Post by xbmc4you » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:59 pm

Geeba wrote:Mainly emulators - N64/PS games that chugg on a 733Mhz xbox play at full speed on the 1.4Ghz machines.

I have a 1Ghz/128mb machine and its definately faster than a stock xbox, tests done by forum members have shown the 1.4Ghz machine to be near to twice as fast as a stock box, games load faster, Menu's and overal system response is faster too and there is less lock-ups

It still wont decode full HD but files that are not playable on 733mhz, play fine on my 1Ghz xbox
I see, thank you for the information.

As for HD, you can at least watch 720p video. I used to watch 720p anime back in 2007/2008 on my xbox. But it was some special xbmc build that came with a ton of tweaks and plugins preconfigured.

Geeba
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:32 am
Location: UK
Has thanked: 59 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Xbox 1,4ghz switchable and 128mb off Ram

Post by Geeba » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:34 am

xbmc4you wrote:
Geeba wrote:Mainly emulators - N64/PS games that chugg on a 733Mhz xbox play at full speed on the 1.4Ghz machines.

I have a 1Ghz/128mb machine and its definately faster than a stock xbox, tests done by forum members have shown the 1.4Ghz machine to be near to twice as fast as a stock box, games load faster, Menu's and overal system response is faster too and there is less lock-ups

It still wont decode full HD but files that are not playable on 733mhz, play fine on my 1Ghz xbox
I see, thank you for the information.

As for HD, you can at least watch 720p video. I used to watch 720p anime back in 2007/2008 on my xbox. But it was some special xbmc build that came with a ton of tweaks and plugins preconfigured.

You can watch 720p on any recent build as long as you use something that's not CPU intensive. 720p MPEG video in AVI containers will work just fine and look very good, there are games that will also play nativily in 720p and 1080i - in its day the Xbox was very powerful and absolutely pulverized the other consoles on the market.

fxmech
Posts: 673
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:15 am
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Xbox 1,4ghz switchable and 128mb off Ram

Post by fxmech » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:24 am

I seem to get way better performance on URL resolver module and Python in general with my 1.0GHz. Something not often pointed out

mmz16x
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 4:12 am

Re: Xbox 1,4ghz switchable and 128mb off Ram

Post by mmz16x » Wed May 10, 2017 6:42 am

was wondering if you still sell these looking for a 1.1 with the 5035 bios or a 1.2/1.4 with ind 5003.06 and whats the turn around time?

N64 freak
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:44 am
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Xbox 1,4ghz switchable and 128mb off Ram

Post by N64 freak » Wed May 10, 2017 1:54 pm

Yes i'm still offering them. The normal turn around time from your order to the shipment of the console is normally around 5-7 days.
Will send you a pm in a minute to talk about the details!

Geeba
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:32 am
Location: UK
Has thanked: 59 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Xbox 1,4ghz switchable and 128mb off Ram

Post by Geeba » Thu May 11, 2017 10:20 am

Don't sell my one! LOL!

Only kidding N64F ;) - I'm afraid I still have no spare cash in my paypal account :(

mmz16x
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 4:12 am

Re: Xbox 1,4ghz switchable and 128mb off Ram

Post by mmz16x » Thu May 11, 2017 4:06 pm

PM received looking forward to reply :)

N64 freak
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:44 am
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Xbox 1,4ghz switchable and 128mb off Ram

Post by N64 freak » Thu May 11, 2017 9:28 pm

@Geeba Haven't forgotten about your console!
It's sitting here in my collection as a Display piece right now :D
Don't worry about i'll keep it for you of course :)

PsyKos
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:09 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Xbox 1,4ghz switchable and 128mb off Ram

Post by PsyKos » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:01 pm

Hello,

I will be interested in an XBox 1.4GHz and 128mb. I have been searching for a long time and I am delighted to have found your post.

Would you have a console for sale?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

cordially

arcam007
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:57 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Xbox 1,4ghz switchable and 128mb off Ram

Post by arcam007 » Thu May 10, 2018 8:15 pm

Hi "N64 freaks",

I will be interested in an XBox 1.4GHz and 128mb !!!! (The 1Ghz i have buy to you in 2015 works already like a charm).

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Arcam

Geeba
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:32 am
Location: UK
Has thanked: 59 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Xbox 1,4ghz switchable and 128mb off Ram

Post by Geeba » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:08 am

N64F

Not sure if you've seen these?

https://www.cafr.ebay.ca/itm/BRAND-NEW- ... XQrhdTRqpT

RAM chips - pretty good price and look to be 128mb, makes me wonder if the Xbox would like them? - you'd be the man to get it working! ;)

N64 freak
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:44 am
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Xbox 1,4ghz switchable and 128mb off Ram

Post by N64 freak » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:44 pm

@Geeba: That are 128MBit Ram chips. If you convert the 128MBit to MByte it's 16MMB. 4 off them will result in 64mb.
Long story short that is the standard Xbox ram and sadly will also result in 128mb if you solder in 4 extra chips!

syndicator
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:14 am

Re: Xbox 1,4ghz switchable and 128mb off Ram

Post by syndicator » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:16 am

i want to flat out buy the xbox please Pm med i can use paypal and i live in FL

Post Reply