For sale; 128mb Xbox with 2tb Hard drive. UK

Got some hardware to sell, trade, or want to buy something. Post your details here.
murphio

For sale; 128mb Xbox with 2tb Hard drive. UK

Post by murphio »

Hi Guys - I'm in the process of getting rid of all my Xbox stuff. First to go (if the price is right) is my black 128mb box. The ram was upgraded by N64 freak. The box is (I believe) TSop'd and has a 2tb hard drive installed using the instant boot sata adaptor. Dvd Drive is working fine and the box is generally in good shape. I don't have a working controller so it will come with a standard tv cable and power cable. Comes with all the usual emulators etc. If anyone would like to suggest an offer or a fair price? I'd prefer a UK sale please.
Cheers
markybhoy75

Re: For sale; 128mb Xbox with 2tb Hard drive. UK

Post by markybhoy75 »

Sixties Keith might be interestred in some of yoyur stufff mate and hes local which would be easier for you.

Would not mind this myself but ive been selling my stuff as im short of cash :(
sixties keith

Post by sixties keith »

@ markybhoy75 - thanks for the heads up mate

@murphio - hi mate , i would be interested in this but unfortunately i couldn't hand out alot of money before xmas as its just over a month away now!!! however id e interested in picking some stuff up after then. If you get a chance could you send me an email or pm of all the stuff you have for sale and let me know rough prices, Im also in the uk - belfast northern ireland so hopefully that helps, cheers

120gb hdd, vinyl magma skin, front lights, side strip lights, clear jewel mod with lights, ir dongle mod, hdd indicator. X3 with LCD many mods inc custom x3 jewel.
murphio

Post by murphio »

sixties keith wrote:@ markybhoy75 - thanks for the heads up mate

@murphio - hi mate , i would be interested in this but unfortunately i couldn't hand out alot of money before xmas as its just over a month away now!!! however id e interested in picking some stuff up after then. If you get a chance could you send me an email or pm of all the stuff you have for sale and let me know rough prices, Im also in the uk - belfast northern ireland so hopefully that helps, cheers
I know what you mean mate - I share your pain. I have a black x3cp with the LCD front panel. Has a 750gb ide drive installed. Will probably be ready to go in the next couple of weeks. I'm in Holywood - I think the 2tb box has sold to someone local but I'll know more tomorrow.