Softmodded xbox with 300gb hd USA only $75 shipped

Got some hardware to sell, trade, or want to buy something. Post your details here.
tselling

Softmodded xbox with 300gb hd USA only $75 shipped

Post by tselling »

I have a couple of soft modded xboxes that I used as media center PCs for awhile. I have since replaced them with Revo mini pc's for HD content so I need to sell the xboxes. Both xboxes were upgraded with 300GB hard drives and new fans (supposed to be quieter). They have actually been sitting on the shelf for a few years unused. I have cleaned the dust off, loaded the latest XBMC4XBOX and tested them both. I can take payment through paypal.

SOLD - The first one comes with the protection AC-cord, composite video cable, component video cable, DVD dongle and remote, one wireless controller, one wired controller. I have it listed on ebay so you can see pictures and my feedback score but its not listed as modded since ebay doesn't like that. You can buy it throgh ebay or I can pull the listing and sell it outside of ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/160874545406?ss ... 1555.l2649

SOLD - The second one will come with one wireless controller, dvd dongle and remote, composite video cable and the HD component block and AC-protection cable. The DVD drive sticks shut but works with paperclip in eject hole. This xbox is not currently on ebay but I can post pictures if you like.

They both have XBMC4XBox 3.2 and the Hulu plugin installed. Other than the DVD drives sticking, there are no known problems with the xboxes.

AVAILABLE - I have one final softmodded xbox with upgraded 300gb hard drive. It is basically setup the same as the other two that I sold. It has XBMC4XBox 3.2 and the Hulu plugin installed. The DVD drive sticks, but other than that it has no known hardware problems. It comes with power cable, standard video cable, two Logitech wireless controllers (batteries required and not included), DVD IR Dongle without the remote (most universal remotes will work if they list Microsoft Xbox or RCA DVD player codes). Reduced to $75 including shipping in the continental USA. Sorry, I don't ship outside the continental USA. I accept Paypal for payment. I will put it on eBay to make pictures available and link here when the auction is active.

NOTE: I recommend getting the HD component cables as they really make a difference, but I don't have another component cable left to include.

eBay auction with pictures is here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 1052670245
Last edited by tselling on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:45 pm, edited 7 times in total.
derreckbercier

Re: Softmodded xbox with 300gb hd in USA

Post by derreckbercier »

i just bought the first xbox, can i use the wireless adaptor with it, without having to redo the mod? and how much are you selling the second box for?
tselling

Post by tselling »

derreckbercier wrote:i just bought the first xbox, can i use the wireless adaptor with it, without having to redo the mod? and how much are you selling the second box for?
Hi, are you talking about the wireless network adapter? If so, I believe you just need to set it up. When you get the xbox it will go into settings for you to setup the date (you really just need to do the year). Then I would setup the wireless network adapter while there before you power it off and back on again. If you need to reconfigure it later, you can use the filemanager and browse to C:\xboxdash.xbe. When you select it, it goes to the xbox dash. Be aware that streaming video can be problematic with the a wireless adapter.

I am looking for the same for the second xbox. Basically $50 + shipping.
derreckbercier

Post by derreckbercier »

alright 50 plus shipping but aren't you selling one less controller with this one?, if you put it on ebay i can buy it friday on my payday if nobody else buys it. as long as these boxes work its all good, i have 3 right now but never got around to upgrading the hard drives in them. i appreciate it.
tselling

Post by tselling »

derreckbercier wrote:alright 50 plus shipping but aren't you selling one less controller with this one?, if you put it on ebay i can buy it friday on my payday if nobody else buys it. as long as these boxes work its all good, i have 3 right now but never got around to upgrading the hard drives in them. i appreciate it.
I don't really figure the controller(s) I am including to be worth much. The main cost is the softmoddeded xbox with 300gb HD.... and the DVD dongle and remote make it feel more like a media center PC. THe boxes work great. I ran some tests to include streaming Hulu, watching a movie off the HD and playing a couple of games off the HD.
tselling

Post by tselling »

SOLD - The second softmodded xbox with 300GB hard drive is now listed on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0875262249
Last edited by tselling on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tselling

Post by tselling »

I have one final softmodded xbox with upgraded 300gb hard drive. It is basically setup the same as the other two that I sold. It has XBMC4XBox 3.2 and the Hulu plugin installed. The DVD drive sticks, but other than that it has no known hardware problems. It comes with power cable, standard video cable, two Logitech wireless controllers (batteries required and not included), DVD IR Dongle without the remote (most universal remotes will work if they list Microsoft Xbox or RCA DVD player codes). Reduced to $75 including shipping in the continental USA. Sorry, I don't ship outside the continental USA. I accept Paypal for payment. I will put it on eBay to make pictures available and link here when the auction is active.

NOTE: I recommend getting the HD component cables as they really make a difference, but I don't have another component cable left to include.

eBay auction with pictures is here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 1052670245