Grab it while you can, quad core XBMC £54.99!

Got some hardware to sell, trade, or want to buy something. Post your details here.
whufclee

Grab it while you can, quad core XBMC £54.99!

Post by whufclee »

For those that missed out I'm afraid the introductory offer now ended, it's back to full price. However still a very good price and we've got the freaktab boys on board with the firmware so things are looking VERY encouraging :)

Hi guys just wanted to give you a cheeky little heads up...

I've started a community project called Total Revolution where the community get to design and shape their own XBMC device from the bottom up (hardware and software). You can find out more details here.

The base unit we're starting with is the Amlogic M8 quad core CPU with 2GB RAM and Wi-Fi (full specs on the link above). Anyway here's the really great news, for the first 100 customers anyone that clicks on the twitter +1 button when adding the product to the cart gets £25 off what is already a great price AND FREE SHIPPING! This is very limited and only available in the UK at this moment in time - we're actually making a loss on these at this price so grab a bargain while you can ;)

EDIT: Just had to adjust the price slightly, it was set as a percentage but that wasn't working very well with the backend for some reason so just set it to £25 off :)
Last edited by whufclee on Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dom DXecutioner

Re: Grab it while you can, quad core XBMC £53.33!

Post by Dom DXecutioner »

Dang! That's very cool... Love it! :)
whufclee

Re: Grab it while you can, quad core XBMC £54.99!

Post by whufclee »

Thanks Dom, we're actually looking for any xbox skinners out there to help port the project as much as possible to the Xbox too so if you're insterested just let me know :)
scroeffie

Post by scroeffie »

i have a boxee box why would i buy this i like it bit i see no reason to buy ? and yess i have alsow xbmc on my boxee box
the hardware of the boxee box is slower

any video on the hardware ?can you show the hardware interface etc
whufclee

Post by whufclee »

Hi guys, sorry I just remembered I still had this thread on here and forgot to update you all. Unfortunately the introductory offer of £25 off is now over but we've added a nice little deluxe bundle deal... For another tenner you can get a brilliant dual sided remote that has airmouse, qwerty keyboard and IR Learning functionality - normally it's £24.99 on it's own. Been testing it out the past few days and it's definitely my favourite remote at the moment, really is top notch - just need to work out how to use all these features lol.