Xbox and accessories - free to pick up or just shipping cost

Got some hardware to sell, trade, or want to buy something. Post your details here.
brotherhobbes

Xbox and accessories - free to pick up or just shipping cost

Post by brotherhobbes »

I have a softmodded Xbox and accessories that I would like to give to a dev or enthusiast. Free for pickup in Tampa, FL, USA or if you pay for shipping (around 10 lbs). Everything works fine with the exception of the Xbox disk tray. It does not eject. The Xbox is a refurbished model. I have a slightly older version of xbmc loaded and was using it until just recently.

Acessories:

DVD remote and receiver
Logitech wireless controller and receiver
Component and composite cabling
Power cord
Couple used games
cashonly

Re: Xbox and accessories - free to pick up or just shipping

Post by cashonly »

hello, can you ship the logitech controller to europe? :) im searching a wireless controller for so long..
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
fxmech

Post by fxmech »

LOL. I PMed the same thing about the controller to brotherhobbes. As soon as I saw this.

I am in the USA though. ;)
cashonly

Post by cashonly »

that thing is rare in europe. dont know why, maibe we like cables.
fxmech

Post by fxmech »

Could have to do with regulatory issues regarding RF bands.
xman

Post by xman »

No such shortage here, I got a lot in from the states. Make a good offer and I have a few I could part with. Just a few things to consider,

1 - post is from the other side of the planet but reasonable .

2- I no longer send anything till I get paid first. After being shafted by DavidThomas with a SmartX modchip that he PMed me nearly nightly for close to a month about how he was so in need of this modchip and a heap of other stuff he wanted from me. Fortunately he only got the Smartx and not all the other stuff I told him I had and the stuff I didn't tell him I had. Funny how a guy that got a $100 SmartX chip lost out on so much because he choose not to stick by his word of supplying me an $8 Aladdin chip in exchange. Also intersecting that it was this guy, DavidThomas, that PMed me in private and wanted Mr Slim banned from this site for not fulfilling deals with members on other sites. No doubt you still come on this site DavidThomas and probably under another name so I warn all members, DON"T DEAL WITH THIS DOG FROM FLORIDA. It really saddens me to write this as I have always dealt with members with trust on this forum and unfortunately this dealing has ended a long history of me sending goods before receiving payment. Many members have taken advantage of this and it has always worked out without issues, you members know who you are and I honor your word. As for DavidThomas of Florida USA, don't try EMailing or PMing me. I have sent you 3 PMs over the last 3 months, one per month since this deal took place and heard nothing. About the time you stopped appearing here under your old name. If you appear now, I will ban you and your IP address immediately. There will be no consulting with the other mods, I will do it myself and that will be a first for me of moderating for over 6 years. I have a good mind to cut and paste this whole post in the site you come from but I really couldn't be bothered wasting any more time with you. Maybe another member would be kind enough to do it but I really have had enough of you. I just live in hope Mr Slim catches up with you now that he knows it was you that bad mouthed him and seeing as he lives in Florida like you, maybe he will "bump into you one day".
Xman
brotherhobbes

Post by brotherhobbes »

fxmech did PM me a couple hours before your post, cashonly, so I'll give fxmech first shot at it. If that falls through, I'll let you know, cashonly.

Just to be clear, I'm not the DavidThomas person that xman is taking about!

If anyone is interested in any of the other Xbox stuff for free, please let me know. I would rather give it away than throw it out.
cashonly

Post by cashonly »

what about the games, does any might be return to castle wolfenstein or half life 2? :D
brotherhobbes

Post by brotherhobbes »

No sorry, neither of those. I'll post what they are when I get home from work. Apologies for neglecting to do that earlier.

edit: the games are Sonic Mega Collection Plus and Jade Empire
restless

Post by restless »

Xman swap you a chromecast for a wireless controller ?
xman

Post by xman »

restless wrote:Xman swap you a chromecast for a wireless controller ?
How about a Dreamcast for a Chromecast?.
I have about 20 of them left.

:D
restless

Post by restless »

xman wrote:
restless wrote:Xman swap you a chromecast for a wireless controller ?
How about a Dreamcast for a Chromecast?.
I have about 20 of them left.

:D
Don't need a Dreamcast :) how about raspberry pi for wireless con ?
xman

Post by xman »

Are you seriously after a Logi remote?.
Is it a version B+ RPi?.
restless

Post by restless »

It is model b and its in a multi layer case and yes I am :)
uploadfromtaptalk1410615899975.jpg
restless

Post by restless »

Can't get wireless pad from.anywhere cause u bought them all :)
xman

Post by xman »

I have brand new ones like these still in the, ( I will slash your wrist) plastic. They work real well for games which I think is all you'll be using them for?. Not as good as the LogiTech ones solely because you need to hit a separate button to get them out of hibernate after not using them as a battery save feature where as the Logis you just hit any button twice and the controller comes out of hibernate. They do how ever have Macro and Turbo buttons where as the Logis do not. These controllers are more of a gamer wireless controller where as the Logi is better for XBMC use. Both are 2.4Ghz and long battery life. 50 hours continuous for the FutureTronics. No idea on the Logis because I've never used them for long, continuous game play, only for XBMC. I can do the FutureTronics for $30 or the Logis for $50. These are the FutureTronics as I bought them............

These are it's features...

Exceptional design
Smooth control with unmatched response time
Low interference with 20 possible frequencies and manual connection (FC) option
10 metre range
Play with batteries (4 x AA) or if you run out, play with the power cord supplied. - simply plug the supplied power cord into a spare Xbox Controller input (keep the wireless reciever plugged in) and away you go.
Soft rubberised grips for long-term gaming comfort
Smooth silver triggers & direction pad feels great on your fingers
w/separate power cord for when you run out of batteries

I really don't care which one you want, I have several of both types. The FutureTronics ones are brand new and the Logis are not. The Logis cost me $50 plus post from the US, these ones I got locally as they were made here. If your serious Restless, give me a PM and we'll work something out.
restless

Post by restless »

I know what you mean about trust xman.

Last year I had a Samsung galaxy S4 on contract. The plan was to sell it and get a nexus5 when they came out. So I decided to sell it at a bargain for quick sale £310 on ebay. The guy paid via paypal(not directly through ebay as I learned later) and asked if could pick it up. He had an Asian name. He paid me £300 and I told him, hey dude you paid 10 short. 'Ill hand you 10 when I turn up' so a white man came for the phone handing me £10.

3 days later. Non receipt of goods claim, further down the line, paypal took his side and now I owe paypal £300 as I had drawn the money right away. Debt collectors are now on my case, cause I had told them in no uncertain turns that they were ever get the money from me.

I get paid next weekend, il set a reminder on my android wear otherwise I might forget I was interested :lol:
brotherhobbes

Post by brotherhobbes »

Hey cashonly, the other guy gave me his mailing address and never sent me some anything else.

Would you still like the controller? If you do, please PM me your mailing address so I can figure out what it would cost to ship.

Here's some pictures:
http://i.imgur.com/AchuR3U.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/oNE63Vx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/46hRpVW.jpg
cashonly

Post by cashonly »

hello, yes i'm interested, i pm'd you :P
fxmech

Post by fxmech »

Sorry that was me. I've been working overtime and spaced it. Thanks brother.

@xman : the d-pad design concerns me for that, as I still do a lot of Mortal Kombat.