Price wanted for x3 xbox sale (now sold)

Got some hardware to sell, trade, or want to buy something. Post your details here.
sixties keith

Price wanted for x3 xbox sale (now sold)

Post by sixties keith »

sorry if this is in the wrong place wasent sure where to post it.

im considering selling my xbox and wanted to know a fair price to start selling it for.

It an xbox with an x3 chip and the x3cp
160gb hdd
side strip lights and port mods
silent fan mod
also comes with the super rare xecuter 3 custom etched jewel

there is also some goodies with it such as an original controller and dvd remote. however it
also comes with the Microsoft hd pack and a logitech wireless controller.

Really nice xbox and good kit with it just wasent sure where to start the prices at.

also i removed the 750gb ide hdd that was in it as i didnt need all that room but i also have it sitting here if more storage is required.

thanks for the help and can post pics etc if required
Last edited by sixties keith on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

120gb hdd, vinyl magma skin, front lights, side strip lights, clear jewel mod with lights, ir dongle mod, hdd indicator. X3 with LCD many mods inc custom x3 jewel.
dan.h

Re: Price wanted for x3 xbox sale

Post by dan.h »

I'd be interested in this just for the custom jewel, would you consider splitting?
sixties keith

Post by sixties keith »

sorry mate just looking prices for now. as for splitting nah, id rather sell the complete set, the jewel is what makes it stand out lol

120gb hdd, vinyl magma skin, front lights, side strip lights, clear jewel mod with lights, ir dongle mod, hdd indicator. X3 with LCD many mods inc custom x3 jewel.
chunk1982

Post by chunk1982 »

Might help if you post a pic or to mate

All the best

Paul
sixties keith

Post by sixties keith »

Havent had a chance to take a pic of the front of it yet but its the black version with the x3cp

here a pic i took of the custom jewel a while back

Rocky5

Post by Rocky5 »

Better question would be what price are you wanting for it ;) what do you think its worth, what's the minimum you want for it?
Download Xbox Softmodding Tool & Extras Disc
XBMC4Kids Mod

Xbox Gamertag = Connxtion
PSN ID = JCRocky5
sixties keith

Post by sixties keith »

Would rather just have people offer what they think to be a fair price as i have no base price or ballpark figure to work from. i always tend to ask for too much for stuff as i spend far too long working and adding to them so i thought i would ask where it would be known the most. was also due to the accessories included.

had alot of people sending me pm's so far and all i can say is thanks for the kinds words and for the help. if you guys need to know anything else just ask.

i'll get a photo of the xbox up later today just been flat out and havent had a chance. Im sure you all know what the microsoft hd pack and the logiteck controllers look like so i wont bother with pics of them unless required.

More info -

its the black version of the console and the model version is v1.1 if that helps

Rocky5

Post by Rocky5 »

Ok pads & hd cables won't add much to the ££ I bought 4 pads for £34, 2 of which were the the Logitech ones so there not expensive now a days.

Also without pics & a video of it functioning people are going to be reluctant to spend £££ on it. (I know your uploading images)

I'm also like you I don't feel comfortable asking for a price, as I feel its to much or that its to low & I'm getting shafted sideways.

Any how I assume your looking for over £100, if not start at £80 all in & the start working up, most of these console go on eBay but then you run the risk of being punished for trying to sell a hacked console. (You could just post images of the xbox, it usually what I look at to see if there is a chip or mod done)
Download Xbox Softmodding Tool & Extras Disc
XBMC4Kids Mod

Xbox Gamertag = Connxtion
PSN ID = JCRocky5
sixties keith

Post by sixties keith »

@rocky5
Ok pads & hd cables won't add much to the ££ I bought 4 pads for £34, 2 of which were the the Logitech ones so there not expensive now a days.
Flip that was good going, i paid more for my 2 Logitech pads although mine were both new in packaging at the time.
Also without pics & a video of it functioning people are going to be reluctant to spend £££ on it
the reason ive asked on here is because Ive done trades on here before and have been a long time member of both this new forum and the old one. i dont think i would need to be uploading videos to prove it working. i think if people wern't trusting of me then the sale wouldn't be for them anyways
Any how I assume your looking for over £100, if not start at £80 all in & the start working up, most of these console go on eBay but then you run the risk of being punished for trying to sell a hacked console.
yes already getting offered well more than that on here mate and thats another reason ive asked and will sell on here as i knew the interest would be high. ive had chipped consoles on ebay be taken down before and its a pain.

sixties keith

Post by sixties keith »

more xbox pics

sixties keith

Post by sixties keith »

This item is now sold. many thanks for all those that helped me out