[Sold] Misc xbox parts

Got some hardware to sell, trade, or want to buy something. Post your details here.
dan.h

[Sold] Misc xbox parts

Post by dan.h »

Hi guys,

I'm having a bit of a clear out and have a few xbox related things for sale. Unless I've put a price on them I'm really just looking to clear out and make some space, so feel free to pm with offers (link to pictures)

The orange madcatz and black '4gamers' controllers work fine but the smaller green madcatz controller is broken - its been a while since I last checked but I couldn't get the controller to connect. Not looking for much on these - feel free to make an offer factoring in postage. EDIT - Just have green madcatz and crystal cabled controller left

I've also got two logitech wireless controllers for sale which I'll shortly upload photos for. EDIT - Both now sold

Vantec Iceberq4 cooling fan which is brand new and includes 4 copper heat sinks (box is tatty however). Had this stored for a while, make me an offer on this.

1.4 tsop'd motherboard board flashed with ind bios.

Have a broken 1.4 motherboard (it's the picture with the 1.0 gpu heatsink & fan - will the parts be of use to anyone?

Selection of xbox games including grand theft auto double pack. All instruction manuals, maps etc. present. Hoping to get £15 for the lot

Xbox dvd drives, one Phillips and one Samsung.

3-4 sets of of xbox video composite cables & power leads - happy to shift on just for price of postage really.
component cable taken from Microsoft HD pack. Sadly don't have the pack itself, just the male to male cables. Any use to anyone?

I've also got a tsop'd 1.0 xbox in crystal case (I'll add pictures shortly). It has has the 80mm fan mod and replacement thermal paste on both cpu & gpu. I can't remember without opening it up but I'm also sure I replaced the gpu heatsink with a larger fanless one.

As always collection from Coventry is welcome and happy to accept Paypal transfers if buyer covers fees.
Cheers
Last edited by dan.h on Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rocky5

Re: [For Sale] xbox wireless controllers & vantec cooling fa

Post by Rocky5 »

I'm interested in the two Logitech controllers + the orange madcatz, will be handy for the kids.

Much you want for them all?

Will be paypal & I will cover the fees (well there shouldn't be any if I gift you the money)
Download Xbox Softmodding Tool & Extras Disc
XBMC4Kids Mod

Xbox Gamertag = Connxtion
PSN ID = JCRocky5
dan.h

Re: [For Sale] Misc xbox parts

Post by dan.h »

Few extra things added, feel free to get in touch with any quesitons
dan.h

Re: [For Sale] Misc xbox parts

Post by dan.h »

Shameless bump - I'm moving house and want to get rid of evertyhing. If you can just cover postage / can collect we can sort something out otherwise this is getting dumped / donated to charity.

Also, testing the water, I have a 1.1 TSOP'd xbox in a crystal case I might sell, let me know if interested. I was hoping to sell my 1.0 instead of this but I'm looking to de-clutter!