[SOLD] 2 x XBMC Crystal Xbox Systems + Remotes + RGB SCART

Got some hardware to sell, trade, or want to buy something. Post your details here.
iceman-uk

[SOLD] 2 x XBMC Crystal Xbox Systems + Remotes + RGB SCART

Post by iceman-uk »

2 x Crystal XBOX systems softmodded with XBMC 3.3

Working fine and each comes with remote control/reciever, RGB SCART cable, power cable, network cable. I also include one official Xbox controller so you can enjoy the emulators right away.

Bad bits: I think the DVD-ROM of both or one of them will only open intermittently, also the remote control battery cover is missing (a common loss!). Thats it, all else working 100% - I will compensate for this by putting in batteries in the remote controls! Both are common problems and are not signs of abuse.

The XBMC systems have both been updated in the last year and are running v3.3 I think. I have installed a selection of emulators for lots of retro console fun (Megadrive, SNES, N64 etc).

One XBOX has the XirRemote mod and can be turned on and off with one button on the remote.

I really look after my kit and these XBMC systems are very clean and running 100% OK. Ideal if you are fine with SD content and want to stream it over a LAN fron a NAS. I include an RGB SCART leads with both consoles for sharpest picture quality. One SCART lead is brand new.

Please PM with sensible offers. I will also consider trade of Xbox 360 or PS3 games/accesories or an iPod Touch.

I can post via insured carrier to anywhere in the world (be aware that the Xbox is heavy and even economy shipping is expensive!) or you can collect from Southampton/Portsmouth/Havant/Slough area.

Thanks for looking - spread this to other forums if you like. :)