[FS] Crystal X3CP (now sold) and other xbox items

Got some hardware to sell, trade, or want to buy something. Post your details here.
dan.h

[FS] Crystal X3CP (now sold) and other xbox items

Post by dan.h »

Edit: thanks for the interest, Crystal X3CP now sold

I've also got some misc xbox items I've got lying around so figured I'd try and sell these on. I've bundled some pics together here but in summary I have:
- 1 crystal xbox, v1.6 softmodded but other then that completely stock. Good condition
- v1.4 mobo, TSOP flashed with Ind.5003 bios
- 2 stock black cases, one has xecuter hologram sticker on it
- 1.4(?) mobo but I managed to kill this by plugging in a different PSU (doh!), Could be used for parts??
- couple of different PSUs, two from a 1.4 and one I can't identify - I think this is 110v?
- EMS Top Gun II - the buttons, joystick and recoil work and I have all the parts for this including driver disc, but the laser seems to have stopped working and it doesnt seem to work properly anymore on my LCD tv. Might be useful as spare or easy fix?
- Mad Catz lightgun, last time I used this it worked although I don't have a CRT tv anymore to test this out
- House of the dead 2 and silent scope xbox games. Both good condition and with manuals
- Linksys WRT160 router. This is flashed with DD-WRT and I was using this as a wireless bridge with a PC and xbox.

The items above I'm really looking to get rid of so get in touch with any offers. As usual, I'm based in Coventry UK and commute to Derby, so might be able to sort delivery out and would be happy for collection. Cheers
Last edited by dan.h on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nayparm

Re: Crystal X3CP and other xbox items

Post by nayparm »

pm sent for crystal x3cp box mate