(official) xecuter 3 lcd looking to buy?

Got some hardware to sell, trade, or want to buy something. Post your details here.
xboxprince

(official) xecuter 3 lcd looking to buy?

Post by xboxprince »

Hey I bought an xecuter 3 modchip with the control panel a few months ago, I had to grab it because I know how hard they are to find (took me 3 months to find) I spent around $230 for it and the guy I bought it from said that the LCD screen was missing, I knew I could add one but it would be easier to just have the official xecuter LCD screen because I could just plug it in and just be done with it no soldering. So does anybody have one they'd be willing to sell?
project media center "part one" (working progress): 6tb trusty 1.4ghz + 128mb v1.4 Xbox water cooled pc case with xenium ice, LCD, HDMI out and optical out.
AwesomeNurd

Re: (official) xecuter 3 lcd looking to buy?

Post by AwesomeNurd »

There's a guy on xbox scene who has a few for sale I will check if I still have his email address.
AwesomeNurd

Post by AwesomeNurd »

PM'd you his email address :-)
murphio

Post by murphio »

I'd be willing to sell my x3 lcd xbox for the right offer. I'm in the UK though.
xboxprince

Post by xboxprince »

murphio wrote:I'd be willing to sell my x3 lcd xbox for the right offer. I'm in the UK though.
I'll pm you :)
project media center "part one" (working progress): 6tb trusty 1.4ghz + 128mb v1.4 Xbox water cooled pc case with xenium ice, LCD, HDMI out and optical out.
nayparm

Post by nayparm »

I have 2 complete X3LCD panels available. I also have an LCD that will fit in an X3LCD panel but its wired up to Xenium chip at the moment. I can get hold of an X3LCD cable and wire it to that LCD for you so it can plug straight into your X3 chip if your still looking mate.
xboxprince

Post by xboxprince »

nayparm wrote:I have 2 complete X3LCD panels available. I also have an LCD that will fit in an X3LCD panel but its wired up to Xenium chip at the moment. I can get hold of an X3LCD cable and wire it to that LCD for you so it can plug straight into your X3 chip if your still looking mate.
I'll pm you :)
Ig-Alima

Post by Ig-Alima »

Hello all,

Looking to get my hands on the infamously hard to find Xecuter 3 LCD screen, preferably Clear case model, screen color does not matter as much. I do know about getting one on Ebay for 5$ and soldering it up, and while this is not beyond my capabilities, i would like the actual piece. Also i would be interested in the "Control Panel" clear model for the bottom of the front of the xbox, as well as a replacement front sticky X3 piece (the one that shows your network/hdd activity) as sometimes the one i have needs to be played with (the dip switches) in order to get the bios to load properly.

Thank You!