WTS: Limited Watermelon Green ("Halo Edition") Unmodded Xbox

Got some hardware to sell, trade, or want to buy something. Post your details here.
demoncrest

WTS: Limited Watermelon Green ("Halo Edition") Unmodded Xbox

Post by demoncrest »

★Limited Edition Xbox w/ 2 Controllers + DDR Ultramix 2 w/ Dance Pad!!!★ - $30 for console, $5 for the DDR Shiz + Shipping (not included)

Selling a limited edition watermelon green Xbox which I have had for 5 years, and I bought honestly just to play DDR. I purchased in a bundle with a special Dance Pad which has an Xbox and Playstation 2 adapter and can be used for both systems.

The Xbox only got a years worth of use (if that...) and has been sitting around in my closet since then (everything still works perfectly fine, I just tested it all today)

This all includes!:

-Limited Edition Watermelon Green Xbox w/Box and Power + AV Cable
-Two smaller edition Xbox controllers (I know... pictures only show one, other is the exact same... just recently got it)
-DDR Ultramix 2 w/ Dance Pad (may need to be replaced(?) as it was folded up) which also has a ps2 attachment for use on any Playstation system

Everything is NEAR MINT Condition so it is almost as if it were brand new!

Great for any of you looking to soft/chip mod it and use it as a 720p/1080i media centre with XBMC! (most reliable dash version: 1.00.5960.01)

I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada, so hopefully either someone local wants to buy it... or else it might get a little pricy thanks to shipping prices :/

Image Image
GhostlyGamer

Re: WTS: Limited Watermelon Green ("Halo Edition") Unmodded

Post by GhostlyGamer »

I'm coming up that area during new years, where about's are you and I may just pick it up, I PM'd you.
demoncrest

Re: WTS: Limited Watermelon Green ("Halo Edition") Unmodded

Post by demoncrest »

SOLD!
Please close this thread.