SOLD Xbox v1.4 500GB Xecuter LCD X3CP X3CE (UK)

Got some hardware to sell, trade, or want to buy something. Post your details here.
yadster

SOLD Xbox v1.4 500GB Xecuter LCD X3CP X3CE (UK)

Post by yadster »

For sale is my Xbox running XBMC. Only selling as I have 2 Xboxs and this isn't getting the use it should.

It has been upgraded to a Seagate 500GB IDE hard drive. It is fitted with an X3CE chip, an X3 Control Panel and an Xecuter3 LCD screen with 2 USB ports at the front. It has loads of games, emulators and homebrew installed on the drive. The Xbox uses a component cable for 720p loveliness but I will also include a standard scart cable for use with older TVs. Also comes with an unofficial controller and an original Microsoft phatty controller. The Xbox is in great condition and has been well looked after. A few marks but overall very good used working condition. It will be sent by ParcelForce 48 insured. My ebay user id is yadster_uk, Collection from Castleford UK welcome. Open to sensible offers.

Images of outside Xbox located here http://jpegbay.com/gallery/003007039-.html
Images of inside Xbox located here http://jpegbay.com/gallery/003007019-.html
Last edited by yadster on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
varngmoxbmc

Re: FOR SALE Xbox 500GB Xecuter LCD X3CP (UK)

Post by varngmoxbmc »

Good morning, sorry for my English.

I'm from Spain and I would like to buy your xbox. Is it possible?
Would you pay 100 euros with shipping costs included.

Thank you.
yadster

Post by yadster »

Thanks for the offer. I am looking for a bit more, especially with the postage costs involved and what I paid for the parts. A similar one just sold on eBay with just a 40GB drive and no LCD (although it does have some nice modded lights) for £155 + £24.50 P+P and this is around the price I am looking for.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Xbox-Original ... 2c715499f3
varngmoxbmc

Post by varngmoxbmc »

Good afternoon. Well I knew that price would have this type of xbox now but could you give me more details: type of version 1.0 to 1.6 and what it would cost to send to Spain. Could reach 150 euros. Thank you again.
yadster

Post by yadster »

Hi. I've opened up the Xbox just to check. It has a Philips DVD, a 500GB Seagate IDE HD, and has an Xecuter X3CE modchip. It is a 1.4 Xbox PAL system set to NTSC to run 720P. I've taken some photos for you to have a look at http://jpegbay.com/gallery/003007019-.html
yadster

Post by yadster »

The postage, and this is an estimate, would cost somewhere between £30 and £40 to be sent by Parcelforce Euro Priority. I would prefer to send tracked and insured just in case there are any problems in transit.
varngmoxbmc

Post by varngmoxbmc »

Hello again.

To say that this very well maintained. To not give more rodeso, what piedes price along with shipping? Total price in euros and if you can pay by paypal. Again thank you very much.
yadster

Re: FOR SALE Xbox v1.4 500GB Xecuter LCD X3CP X3CE (UK)

Post by yadster »

Okay I have a price if anyone is interested. £150 including free insured postage to the UK. For anywhere in Europe then it would be an extra £20 (200 Euros in total). Collection from Castleford UK welcome and I will knock twenty quid off the asking price if done so.
varngmoxbmc

Post by varngmoxbmc »

Good night.

Okay, if you send me an email to private gmail data I send my address and a receipt to pay by paypal. Thank you
AwesomeNurd

Post by AwesomeNurd »

£150 is a fair price I think for a console with a 500GB HDD.
yadster

Post by yadster »

varngmoxbmc wrote:Good night.

Okay, if you send me an email to private gmail data I send my address and a receipt to pay by paypal. Thank you
Hi, thanks for the offer. I just want to check the best way of sending something like this abroad. Has anyone had experience of sending an Xbox from the UK to Europe? What would happen if there was a problem or complications? I just don't want to end up out of pocket and minus a good Xbox.
AwesomeNurd

Post by AwesomeNurd »

I've sent an Xbox 360 to France with courierpoint.com, I think they are the cheapest in the UK, as far as I remember I paid £24, they do it through DHL Express, the Xbox 360 was delivered very quickly. I also used this courier services for sending an Xbox to the USA for £33. You can pay an extra for an insurance of course.

I hope this helps you to get an idea about the international shipping costs.
varngmoxbmc

Post by varngmoxbmc »

Good afternoon yadster.

We know something about how to send it to Spain?