N64 Freak lost my Xbox

Got some hardware to sell, trade, or want to buy something. Post your details here.
Psylocke

N64 Freak lost my Xbox

Post by Psylocke »

He stopped replying to my messages this is not bash thread I bought from him before just had speak out because if I don’t I would not get this resolved I will post more details later I really didn’t want make this thread at least refund me for my xbox.Someone has his email? I don’t like making threads about people I had no choice.
professor_jonny

Re: N64 Freak lost my Xbox

Post by professor_jonny »

Is the package tracked and do you have these details?
Also you are aware of the covid 19 delay in shipping ? it took me 8 months to get a car ECU out of russia upon our first lockdown so it could be stuck in tranzit somewhere.
Psylocke

Post by Psylocke »

professor_jonny wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:08 am Is the package tracked and do you have these details?
Also you are aware of the covid 19 delay in shipping ? it took me 8 months to get a car ECU out of russia upon our first lockdown so it could be stuck in tranzit somewhere.
You might be right but he didn’t provide me no tracking info he just said he shipped back
original address since I guess he had personal problem he said he shipped them back to the sender after that he stopped replying to me.
scroeffie

Post by scroeffie »

Hi,
I did ship the consoles to the shipper address on the box it was shipped to me. I‘ve had a few consoles from different people standing around for a long time. Some upgrades i couldn’t have finished others simply haven’t paid for a long time. So i shipped them all back in there original state on my cost as i needed to get stuff out the door because of private reasons.

Have to check if i still have the shipping receipt somewhere. <n64 freak tellking me this

if you ship something heavy you always get a trackign ,and also shipping something from EU to USA you always have fill in some papers !! is has all the info on it so where is the paper ,if he did this online same thing you have to fill in whats inside the box the value weight etc etc

lets resolve this so that psylocke gets his xbox back or another xbox !! modded same one or at least 50% of his money back this is BS
Psylocke

Post by Psylocke »

Yes, as scroeffie said N64 freak should provide me tracking number or a refund or replacement since xecutor 3 xbox with control panel & LCD are pretty rare these days he told me long ago my xbox is safe with him now I have no idea where it is if he replied my messages I wouldn't have made the thread.
GoTeamScotch

Post by GoTeamScotch »

I've bought from him a few times and have always had good experiences. I'd be surprised if he just stopped replying outright. Not saying you're lying, but rather he might be busy with other stuff. How long are we talking anyways? What method are you trying to contact him through? I think the last time I talked to him was in March over in the ogxbox.com forums. But I have his email if you need it. PM me.

I'll also add that if your package is going through the US postal service at any point during its journey, there's a big slow-down currently happening (as of Oct 2021) that is causing delays in tons of letters and packages.
Remember kids, always zero-ize your HDD key!
Psylocke

Post by Psylocke »

GoTeamScotch wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:07 am I've bought from him a few times and have always had good experiences. I'd be surprised if he just stopped replying outright. Not saying you're lying, but rather he might be busy with other stuff. How long are we talking anyways? What method are you trying to contact him through? I think the last time I talked to him was in March over in the ogxbox.com forums. But I have his email if you need it. PM me.

I'll also add that if your package is going through the US postal service at any point during its journey, there's a big slow-down currently happening (as of Oct 2021) that is causing delays in tons of letters and packages.
I understand but no tracking number was provided how supposed know it was shipped or delayed? All he said he shipped it and told me if I haven’t received it was probably delivered somewhere else and just left it like that and stopped replying he should least give me a refund for my Xbox or provide me a tracking number or replacement.
Psylocke

Post by Psylocke »

I guess this is lost cause never going get my Xbox back that I payed for & since the forum not active this is not going get any attention.
hawsey

Post by hawsey »

Psylocke wrote:I guess this is lost cause never going get my Xbox back that I payed for & since the forum not active this is not going get any attention.
There's plenty active Facebook groups, it would be better for your sanity to let it go and put it down to experience, feel bad for you.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Psylocke

Post by Psylocke »

hawsey wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:31 pm
Psylocke wrote:I guess this is lost cause never going get my Xbox back that I payed for & since the forum not active this is not going get any attention.
There's plenty active Facebook groups, it would be better for your sanity to let it go and put it down to experience, feel bad for you.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
Sorry I can’t let this go because this is my xecutor 3 with LCDCP which hard get now which I paid for N64 freak didn’t even offer me refund or tracking on my Xbox he just said he shipped it out because personal issues and just disappears on me not bashing him but if was regular Xbox I would let it go anybody have way contact him?