[Sold] crystal xbox 128mb ram plus lots of extras

Got some hardware to sell, trade, or want to buy something. Post your details here.
dan.h

[Sold] crystal xbox 128mb ram plus lots of extras

Post by dan.h »

So kind of regretably I'm looking to clear out last of my xbox collection. Most of key items are below. Really looking to sell in one go and happy to box this up and post. Any questions please ask, happy to send across photos/answer questions etc.
  • 1.4 motherboard with 128mb ram which i originally brought of n64 freak. It's in a crystal xbox case. It does power up and function but the hard drive looks to be on its way out and the player 2 controller can be erratic (for instance, A button won't work) - I posted on this issue on this forum
  • Xblast OS chip, fully working and is inside xbox
  • genuine component cable pack
  • genuine scart cable pack
  • x2vga video cable
  • 2 genuine crystal s controllers and 2 genuine black s controllers
  • 4 dvd remotes with dongles and a few standard RCA video cables
  • A few games including GTA vice city and whatever else I find which i'll happily throw in
Last edited by dan.h on Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dan.h

Re: FS - crystal xbox 128mb ram plus lots of extras

Post by dan.h »

I've still got this and looking to sell. Happy to listen to offers if I can sell everything in one go ideally but would think about splitting.
dan.h

Re: FS - crystal xbox 128mb ram plus lots of extras

Post by dan.h »

Was able to sell all of this to a member on this forum. Great to see these xboxes being used and that this site is still frequented. Just made a donation to the site!
Cheers Dan