Cash Converters Xbox Deals

Got some hardware to sell, trade, or want to buy something. Post your details here.
whufclee

Cash Converters Xbox Deals

Post by whufclee »

Don't know if this is nationwide or not but yesterday I went in my local Cash Converters looking for some old SD cards and noticed they had xbox games at 49p each which in itself is a good price but they are also BOGOF! They also had xbox consoles with all the leads and a controller for £11.99 - this comes with a 90day warrantee. I thought that was a pretty decent deal. Yeah I know if you search on ebay you can occasionally pick them up even cheaper but if you have a local store selling them at this price it saves a lot of hassle and petrol money spend on driving to ebay sellers for your big heavy box!

Also they had some other brilliant bargains in there, speakers, monitors TVs etc all amazing prices. Xbox360 wireless controllers were a really good price too, I think they about £14 and come with the 90day warrantee.

I doubt this post is going to be of any use to anyone but thought I should share my new found info just in case anyone wants a bargain :)
onthatB0MBSHELL

Re: Cash Converters Xbox Deals

Post by onthatB0MBSHELL »

We don't have any branches here in N.Ireland :cry: sounds like some great deals.
sixties keith

Post by sixties keith »

WE DO MATEY ITS UP IN BELFAST LOL

THANKS MATE GONA POP IN TO SEE WTC IS ON MY LUNCH BREAK TOMORO LOL

120gb hdd, vinyl magma skin, front lights, side strip lights, clear jewel mod with lights, ir dongle mod, hdd indicator. X3 with LCD many mods inc custom x3 jewel.
AwesomeNurd

Post by AwesomeNurd »

I took a look this morning in north London at the local cash converters but haven't seen any Xbox console, just 360s :D I will maybe be lucky with another shop in a different area.
whufclee

Post by whufclee »

Have a word with the guys in there, they might have some kicking about in the back. I had a little chat with the bloke in my one (Basildon, Essex) and he was very helpful. He said if there's every anything in particular I want just let him know and he'll keep an eye out, he even had a good rummage around the back of the store for some stuff I was after even though the shop was really busy. I was very impressed :)