[INQUIRY] Home Screen: Welcome Section - Best Options

Discussion and development of skins for XBMC4XBOX
Dom DXecutioner

[INQUIRY] Home Screen: Welcome Section - Best Options

Post by Dom DXecutioner »

Out of curiosity... what would be "best" or at lest most desirable options to be had in the home, welcome section of any skin? i.e., dvd play, watchlist or unfinished movies, favourites link, etc...

I wonder if many would have a need to see the movies that have been watched but not finished... i use this often but not sure about everyone else... just curious, that's all :)
skatulskijean

Re: [INQUIRY] Home Screen: Welcome Section - Best Options

Post by skatulskijean »

Dom DXecutioner wrote:Out of curiosity... what would be "best" or at lest most desirable options to be had in the home, welcome section of any skin? i.e., dvd play, watchlist or unfinished movies, favourites link, etc...

I wonder if many would have a need to see the movies that have been watched but not finished... i use this often but not sure about everyone else... just curious, that's all :)
Hi Dom!
My option where watchitlater access (for all what i not wartched complete) , Latfm , and most played songs!

I hope you can go back to your exellent skin and finish it
whufclee

Post by whufclee »

I personally use the watch list a lot. This lists all the the TV shows that are in progress of being watched and displays the next episode available to watch.

Some kind of addons section would be nice, I like the fact that you can add 5 addons for each category on the Confluence skin but would be nice to have an actual addon section where you can access more than 5 from the homepage. Adding a combination of favourites and addons (like the Si02 skin) would be amazing.

By the way have you tried the Hybrid skin on mainbranch yet? I thought I'd give it a go today - it's very good.
Sxandy

Post by Sxandy »

Yes a very nice skin !
Its give a Eden Version!
Problem i have found no source (unpacked media)
And the skin must backward changed from 1800i to 720p!
Scarlett