[Skin] Rapier Clarity Mod (3.5.49)

Discussion and development of skins for XBMC4XBOX
Ninhooo

Re: [Skin] Rapier Clarity Mod (3.5.49)

Post by Ninhooo »

byron wrote:Are you referring to say changing a filter (eg genre) and then nothing is there after? If that's what you're pointing out, then you have to "double click" the item. Or as with the gameinfo window if you open and then close RCB context menu they reappear...I don't get it either but it's like that on mainline too...I'll have to look through the python code and see if I can track it down.

That's it. this same collection when used in other skin the arts appear normally. maybe that's why he can not load the list.
byron

Post by byron »

I must say I'm baffled by the showgameinfo issue (it's all rcb skins from 2.0.10 not just this one). I've been trying some hacky stuff but still can't get it to work, and nothing has changed in the code regrading the activation of gameinfo since 2.0.4 :? The other issue with the images and on screen info should be resolved soon, but if you select a filter with the d-pad, press a, and then press b everything should show up on screen (or as I stated earlier just double tap the filter).
Ninhooo

Post by Ninhooo »

byron wrote:I must say I'm baffled by the showgameinfo issue (it's all rcb skins from 2.0.10 not just this one). I've been trying some hacky stuff but still can't get it to work, and nothing has changed in the code regrading the activation of gameinfo since 2.0.4 :? The other issue with the images and on screen info should be resolved soon, but if you select a filter with the d-pad, press a, and then press b everything should show up on screen (or as I stated earlier just double tap the filter).

sorry friend for not answering you before. I will do this tip today.
blaeker18

Post by blaeker18 »

How do I change the submenus?. I want to edit the path to the submenu of the section programs.
byron

Post by byron »

Hello, apologies for the late response. From home menu:

system>skin>home>disable home menu custom items

click the "DISABLE ALL HOME MENU CUSTOM ITEMS" radio button so that it is unticked and head back to the home menu. Go to the programs submenu and an "ADD PATH" button should now appear. Click that and you're on your way. If you want to further customize or remove the stock items from the submenus navigate to:

skin settings>home>enable/disable submenu items

and go from there. Seems like a bit of work but not that hard...hope this helps, let me know if you need further assistance.
blaeker18

Post by blaeker18 »

byron wrote:Hello, apologies for the late response. From home menu:

system>skin>home>disable home menu custom items

click the "DISABLE ALL HOME MENU CUSTOM ITEMS" radio button so that it is unticked and head back to the home menu. Go to the programs submenu and an "ADD PATH" button should now appear. Click that and you're on your way. If you want to further customize or remove the stock items from the submenus navigate to:

skin settings>home>enable/disable submenu items

and go from there. Seems like a bit of work but not that hard...hope this helps, let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks for your help. you have helped me a lot
blaeker18

Post by blaeker18 »

Hello again. I have a problem with the submenu games, in the Spanish language. When I enter the submenu games, change the "Juegos" to "Archivos". The word "Juegos" should be retained.

byron

Post by byron »

Hey sorry again for taking a while to get back. Open up Includes_Variables.xml with a text editor that will give you line numbers (I prefer notepad++).

Replace the code on line 156 with this:

Code: Select all

<value condition="Window.IsActive(501) | Window.IsActive(2) | [Window.IsActive(1) + ![Substring(Container.FolderPath,plugin://programs/,Left)] | Substring(Container.Folderpath,games)]] | [Window.IsActive(videofiles) + !Window.IsActive(MovieInformation) + !Substring(Container.FolderPath,plugin://video/,Left)]">[UPPERCASE]$LOCALIZE[1214][/UPPERCASE] </value> <!--FILES-->
FTP it back over to whatever install folder you have on your xbox to replace (i.e. apps/xbmc/rcm/720p/), reload the skin (click right thumb stick/reload) and try PROGRAMS/GAMES again. See if that works and let me know, and if you have any troubles with finding the file or editing I will help direct you...should be an easy fix I think.
blaeker18

Post by blaeker18 »

byron. Thanks for the help. Do not worry, answer when you can.

I followed the procedure he told me. But it does not work. The word "Archivos" continues to appear, instead of the word "Juegos".

I have to clarify that the skin Rapier Clarity Mod (3.5.49), I configure to be displayed in Spanish. That's my mother tongue.
byron

Post by byron »

Ok, I think you can undo the changes I asked you to try. What is the name of the source for your games folder, and where is it? For example if you have a folder that isn't called games and isn't saved as a source in program/files then this could be the issue. I tried this method and have no issues seeing programs>games> (PROGRAMAS>JUEGOS>) on the header. The game I moved to my box for testing was into the games folder on the evox dash, then from the add source button in program files (in xbmc4xbox) I navigated to and opened that folder so I could see the game and saved the source as games - I don't think it matters where you have the games stored, but you have to at least name the source games and that source needs to be in the root of programs. Hope that makes sense, if your setup is different try this and see if it works please. Another thing I'm thinking is that the translation might be an issue also...perhaps you have the folder named juegos but it still might have to be named games in english. You might try both ways...to edit the source name move to it on the menu and bring up the context menu (white button).