rapier-clarity-mod 3.5.49 3-23-2015 Elite

Discussion and development of skins for XBMC4XBOX
psalmsamuel

rapier-clarity-mod 3.5.49 3-23-2015 Elite

Post by psalmsamuel »

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B84Cfg ... sp=sharing

Thumbnails and Fanart goes inside your xbox game iso folder on your harddrive, for each game, same as some other skins, and now you will see the fanart in the programs/emulators/apps backgroud where as you didn't before

Changes
1. Display of Thumbnails + Fanart = Fixed
2. RCB menu option removed (its no longer needed for fanart display)
3. Skin Cleanup
4. *12/20/2016 - Fixed Black Background Screen at "Programs" (fallback option)

Go to system/backgrounds/program/"DIM BACKGROUND (DOES NOT APPLY TO HOME WINDOW)" - make sure your uncheck this option

***You have other options to change the thumbnail/fanart display use the menu from the games/emulators/apps folders accordingly, just press the up button or left until you see the top menu bar highlighted, then you need to click the wrench or chalkboard icons once highlighted, theres some additional options for each menu. (default.tbn + fanart.jpg ... goes in your game's .iso folder where ever that is, create the path to your games folder from the "programs" option on the main menu)
Last edited by psalmsamuel on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sealeysonic

Re: rapier-clarity-mod 3.5.49 3-23-2015 Elite

Post by sealeysonic »

Might be a newbie question but how do get the Fan Art to display...? Ive got some .Jpg`s on my all time fav game "black" what do i rename them...?

E:games/black/black.jpg...?

Never been able to get stuff like this to work.
Coldly-Indifferent

Re: rapier-clarity-mod 3.5.49 3-23-2015 Elite

Post by Coldly-Indifferent »

My understanding of the information is also that you need to rename the image to "fanart.jpg" and put it in the actual game folder ie. E:\Games\Black\fanart.jpg and not E:games/black/black.jpg.

On the subject of a closely related matter: I've just downloaded and installed this skin and I rather like it as an alternative to my favourite (Blackbolt) Xbox-Classic v2 but after playing around with it for the first time last night the one thing that is missing or at least I couldn't find was the File Manager.

For me that is an essential tool and makes matters like the renaming of such files a simple job. Please tell me I've overlooked its location and this isn't one of those XBMC skins that has had the File Manager removed.