Any skins like "dragon dash"

Discussion and development of skins for XBMC4XBOX
JustinBeaird

Any skins like "dragon dash"

Post by JustinBeaird »

I am rather new to old Xbox, and was looking for something like dragon dash, but only have a softmoded Xbox and dragon dash requires either a tsop or mod chip if there is anything like it in either a skin or dash please let me know. I have a 1.6xbox so I can't tsop
Rocky5

Re: Any skins like "dragon dash"

Post by Rocky5 »

JustinBeaird wrote:I am rather new to old Xbox, and was looking for something like dragon dash, but only have a softmoded Xbox and dragon dash requires either a tsop or mod chip if there is anything like it in either a skin or dash please let me know. I have a 1.6xbox so I can't tsop
What? Dragon works with a softmod fine.

It's just not that good a dashboard, last time I checked it used the video library to launch stuff and was complicated as hell to setup.

Also dont think there is any source code, so don't think we can talk about it here as it's breaks the XBMC license.
Download Xbox Softmodding Tool & Extras Disc
XBMC4Kids Mod

Xbox Gamertag = Connxtion
PSN ID = JCRocky5
JustinBeaird

Post by JustinBeaird »

Rocky5 wrote:
JustinBeaird wrote:I am rather new to old Xbox, and was looking for something like dragon dash, but only have a softmoded Xbox and dragon dash requires either a tsop or mod chip if there is anything like it in either a skin or dash please let me know. I have a 1.6xbox so I can't tsop
What? Dragon works with a softmod fine.

It's just not that good a dashboard, last time I checked it used the video library to launch stuff and was complicated as hell to setup.

Also dont think there is any source code, so don't think we can talk about it here as it's breaks the XBMC license.
You sure every download I have seen for it says "TSOP, MOD CHIP ONLY" beaide it.

I just wanted a simple dash kind of like this
https://youtu.be/oXWiNTy0ivw :( to launch apps from.
Rocky5

Post by Rocky5 »

JustinBeaird wrote:You sure every download I have seen for it says "TSOP, MOD CHIP ONLY" beaide it.

I just wanted a simple dash kind of like this
https://youtu.be/oXWiNTy0ivw :( to launch apps from.
Yeah I'm sure, its a modified version of XBMC, its just an application that runs.

I had it and quickly uninstalled it as its was crap, basically its C**n**s but with a different skin and I'm not sure if they fixed it from using the Movie DB to launch games or not.
(I'm guessing it was easier to just modify that part of the XBMC code to launch a xbe instead of playback a movie, means you got native fanart and crap)
Download Xbox Softmodding Tool & Extras Disc
XBMC4Kids Mod

Xbox Gamertag = Connxtion
PSN ID = JCRocky5