Skin for Game Preview and Fanart

Discussion and development of skins for XBMC4XBOX
Kyletempest

Skin for Game Preview and Fanart

Post by Kyletempest »

Hello friend, i´m having a bad time searching the perfect XBMC Skin for my XBOX, i want to turn it on a final gaming machina, so all I want is a SKIN that can auto play a playlist or a song when it start, video previews for each section such as programs, music, video, pictures, I would also like the main menu shortcuts such as shortcut for XBOX GAMES, EMULATORS, APPS and HOMEBREW, no need to go into programs, they are visible right at the main menu , and in each of these sections a video preview for each emulator, xbox homebrew game or app followed by a fanart in the background. There is a skin with all this? You can? I really liked the Confluence and XBOX CLASSIC but didn't know how to customise, I'm more of a man of the Hardware than software.

Could you help me friends? I need to remember that NOTTHESAME is tryin to help me with this, but I think I'm asking too much his help, who knows more people for help my research on SKINS that has lasted six months end and I find the perfect SKIN for my xbox.
Rocky5

Re: Skin for Game Preview and Fanart

Post by Rocky5 »

There is no skin like that so you will need to do what the rest of us done, learn to do it yourself.

It's easy to do as you take a skin already made & look how it's put together & change stuff.
Download Xbox Softmodding Tool & Extras Disc
XBMC4Kids Mod

Xbox Gamertag = Connxtion
PSN ID = JCRocky5
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5lbjv1e9cv3qwo/Home.xml?dl=0

guys i already had pointed out a skin with this over at emuxtras.net and he just jumped here for some reason asking again.

download and replace with your home.xml classic xbox

i can then modify it to only have games,emulators and homebrew this was a few months old mod i did for someone.

Kyletempest

Post by Kyletempest »

NOTthesame thank you for all your job, i came here to ask help to other people cause i dont wanna full you with requests, by the way i send you a PM there on Xtrasemu, since i´ve got problem on the skin, i will wait you answer me there. THis topic can be close then. Sorry for.