Some questions about xbmc origins!

Discussion and development of skins for XBMC4XBOX
Skorpjone

Some questions about xbmc origins!

Post by Skorpjone »

hi friends! First of all I want to make my compliments to dom for the great job done.....then I've some questions about how to set this fantastic skin for my xbox:
1) How can I change the shortcut icons, and use the files created no Dom and Boris?
2) is it possibile to see the fanart.jpg in the games selection screen? How can I do this?
Please help me, I really want to set this fantastic skin in all its parts!!!!
Thanks friends!
Bye from Italy

federico
Skorpjone

Re: Some questions about xbmc origins!

Post by Skorpjone »

Concerning question 2, I success to see my fanart files but I see them only in the superior part of the screen, while in the lower part ther's a sort of grey circle that hide part of my fanart...how can I set fanart file to full screen?
Dan Dar3

Post by Dan Dar3 »

You could not find your answers on the XBMC Origins thread?
http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewt ... =15&t=4393
Skorpjone

Post by Skorpjone »

I read many times that thread but I don't find the answer to my troubles....I'm be able to set _resources folders for each game, and i've found with addon.xml all emulators in shortcuts selection...but I don't be able to set a different image for each shortcut, to set all fanart.jpg to full screen, without that light grey shadow that covers the lower half of my acreen....
wilrich25

Post by wilrich25 »

Skorpjone wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:45 pm I read many times that thread but I don't find the answer to my troubles....I'm be able to set _resources folders for each game, and i've found with addon.xml all emulators in shortcuts selection...but I don't be able to set a different image for each shortcut, to set all fanart.jpg to full screen, without that light grey shadow that covers the lower half of my acreen....
Had you ever received a response? I am in the process of adopting the Origins skin, and almost exclusively using emulators, but it is terribly ugly with no icons...
Puritan007

Post by Puritan007 »

you need to get the art from his art thread, then name it default.tbn

you will have a folder like this

E:/EMULATORS/SNES/

inside should sit 3 files

default.xbe (redirect to the actual emulator)
default.tbn (image file for the emulator)
Addon.xml (made with the name you need as per guide SNES)
wilrich25 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:44 am
Skorpjone wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:45 pm I read many times that thread but I don't find the answer to my troubles....I'm be able to set _resources folders for each game, and i've found with addon.xml all emulators in shortcuts selection...but I don't be able to set a different image for each shortcut, to set all fanart.jpg to full screen, without that light grey shadow that covers the lower half of my acreen....
Had you ever received a response? I am in the process of adopting the Origins skin, and almost exclusively using emulators, but it is terribly ugly with no icons...