[ARTWORK] XBox Game Resources

Discussion and development of skins for XBMC4XBOX
User avatar
Rocky5
Posts: 957
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:27 am
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 247 times

[ARTWORK] XBox Game Resources

Post by Rocky5 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:07 pm

Updated download link, forgot I don't use Dropbox anymore :?

Here are my 201 game default.tbn's plus the "_resources" folder ready for the XBMC Origins.
(I currently use them with my XBMC4Kids skin, update not public yet. But they will work with this skin also.)

Note most of the icons are just the posters resized & adjusted, same for the thumbs.

Updated Collection Download Link, thanks to chooky536 & sketch2k278

Downland Game Posters _resources Directory



This should give folk a head start on 201 games.

Game List:

Code: Select all

Advent Rising
Alien Hominid
APEX
Armed & Dangerous
AvP Extinction
Batman Begins
Battle Engine Aquila
Battlestar Galactica
Beyond Good & Evil
BIONICLE
BLiNX the time sweeper
BLiNX2
BLOODY ROAR extreme
Blowout
Broken Sword - The Sleeping Dragon
Burnout 3
Burnout Revenge
Call of Cthulhu
Cel Damage
Classified The Sentinel Crisis
Club Football 2005
Colin McRae Rally 2005
Commandos 2 - Men of Courage
Commandos SF
Conker Live and Reloaded
Constantine
Crash Bandicoot tWoC
Crash Nitro Kart
Crash Tag Team Racing
Crash Twinsanity
CRAZY TAXI 3 High Roller
CT Special Forces
Curse - The Eye of Isis
Darkwatch
Deadly Shadows
Deathrow
Destroy All Humans 2
Deus Ex Invisible War
Doom 3
DOOM 3 RoE
Dr. Muto
Dreamfall
Driver  Parallel Lines
Earned In Blood
Fable The Lost Chapters
Fahrenheit
Finding Nemo
FlatOut2
Full Spectrum Warrior Ten Hammers
Futurama
Galleon
Gene Troopers
Getting Up Contents Under Pressure
GoldenEye Rogue Agent
Grabbed by the Ghoulies
GTA San Andreas
Halo
Halo 2
Harry Potter ATCOS
Harry Potter GOF
Haunted Mansion
Headhunter Redemption
Hitman Blood Money
Hitman Contracts
Hunter Redeemer
Jet Set Radio Future
Jurassic Park Operation Genesis
Justice League Heroes
Kameo
Kung Fu Chaos
Land of the Dead
LEGO Star Wars II
LoK Defiance
Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter
Mashed Fully Loaded
Max Payne
Max Payne 2
MechAssault2
Mercenaries
metal slug 3
MetalSlug4
MetalSlug5Xbox
MGS2 SUBSTANCE
Midnight Club 3 DUB edition
MK Shaolin Monks
Morrowind Game of the Year
Neighbours from Hell
NFS Hot Pursuit 2
Nightcast
NightCaster2
NINJA GAIDEN Black
Oddworld Munch's Oddysee
Operation Flashpoint Elite
Painkiller
Panzer Elite Action
Pitfall The Lost Expedition
Predator
Prince of Persia T2T
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time
Prince of Persia WW
Prisoner Of War
ProEvolutionSoccer5
Project Gotham Racing 2
PROJECT ZERO 2
PsiOps
Psychonauts
Puyo Pop Fever
Race Driver 3
RalliSport Challenge 2
Raze's Hell
Robots
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Run Like Hell
Scaler
Scooby-Doo Night of 100 Frights
Scooby-Doo Unmasked
Second Sight
Sega Soccer Slam
Shenmue II
Shrek
Shrek 2
Shrek Super Party
Shrek SuperSlam
Silent Hill 2 Restless Dreams
Silent Hill 4
Sniper Elite
Soldier of Fortune II
SONIC MEGACOLLECTION PLUS
SONICHEROES
SOULCALIBUR2
Special Forces Nemesis Strike
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Splinter Cell
Splinter Cell 2
Splinter Cell-CT vs
Splinter Cell-DA
SpongeBob SquarePants
Spungebob LCP
Spy vs. Spy
Spyro A Hero's Tail
SSX 3
SSX On Tour
Star Trek Shattered Universe
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Star Wars Episode III
Star Wars Jedi Knight
Star Wars Jedi Outkast
Star Wars Republic Commando
StillLife
Stolen
Stranger's Wrath
Stubbs the Zombie
Super Bubble Pop
SW The Clone Wars
Syberia
Syberia 2
Tenchu Return From Darkness
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Matrix PON
The Punisher
The Return of the King
The Simpsons Hit & Run
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
The Suffering
The Suffering Ties That Bind
The Thing
The Two Towers(tm)
THUG 2
TimeSplitters 2
TimeSplitters FP
TLoS A New Beginning
Tomb Raider Legend
Tork
Total Overdose
True Crime New York City
Turok Evolution
TY the Tasmanian Tiger
TY the Tasmanian Tiger 2
TY the Tasmanian Tiger 3
Ultimate Spider-Man
Ultra Bust A Move
Unreal Championship 2
Unreal II
Van Helsing
Vexx
Vietcong Purple Haze
Voodoo Vince
Whiplash
Wings of War
Wolfenstein
Worms 3D Special Edition
Worms 4 Mayhem
Worms Forts Under Siege
Wreckless
WWE RAW2
WWE Wrestlemania XXI
XGRA
Xyanide
Yager
Zathura
Last edited by Rocky5 on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Download Xbox Softmodding Tool & Extras Disc
XBMC4Kids Mod


Xbox Gamertag = Connxtion
PSN ID = JCRocky5

sketch2k278
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:28 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: [RELEASED] XBMC Origins v1.0.0

Post by sketch2k278 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:52 pm

Rocky5 wrote:Here are my 201 game default.tbn's plus the "_resources" folder ready for the XBMC Origins.
(I currently use them with my XBMC4Kids skin, update not public yet. But they will work with this skin also.)

Note most of the icons are just the posters resized & adjusted, same for the thumbs.

Downland Game Posters _resources Directory


This should give folk a head start on 201 games.
this link goes a 404 page sadly

User avatar
Rocky5
Posts: 957
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:27 am
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 247 times

Re: [RELEASED] XBMC Origins v1.0.0

Post by Rocky5 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:58 am

sketch2k278 wrote:
Rocky5 wrote:Here are my 201 game default.tbn's plus the "_resources" folder ready for the XBMC Origins.
(I currently use them with my XBMC4Kids skin, update not public yet. But they will work with this skin also.)

Note most of the icons are just the posters resized & adjusted, same for the thumbs.

Downland Game Posters _resources Directory


This should give folk a head start on 201 games.
this link goes a 404 page sadly
fixed :?
Download Xbox Softmodding Tool & Extras Disc
XBMC4Kids Mod


Xbox Gamertag = Connxtion
PSN ID = JCRocky5

sketch2k278
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:28 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: [RELEASED] XBMC Origins v1.0.0

Post by sketch2k278 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:08 pm

Rocky5 wrote:
fixed :?
Big THANK YOU for this!!

User avatar
Dom DXecutioner
Posts: 585
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: California
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 216 times
Contact:

Re: [ARTWORK] XBox Game Resources

Post by Dom DXecutioner » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:19 pm

@Rocky5,

I took the liberty of splitting the topic, this way, it doesn't get lost in the other thread... i'm sure many will be very thankful.

Thank you for sharing.
Image

User avatar
Rocky5
Posts: 957
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:27 am
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 247 times

Re: [ARTWORK] XBox Game Resources

Post by Rocky5 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:32 pm

Dom DXecutioner wrote:@Rocky5,

I took the liberty of splitting the topic, this way, it doesn't get lost in the other thread... i'm sure many will be very thankful.

Thank you for sharing.
Thank you & your most welcome.
Download Xbox Softmodding Tool & Extras Disc
XBMC4Kids Mod


Xbox Gamertag = Connxtion
PSN ID = JCRocky5

sketch2k278
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:28 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: [ARTWORK] XBox Game Resources

Post by sketch2k278 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:32 pm

Can we add to this resource? i'd gladly add what i've created if that's ok.

User avatar
Dom DXecutioner
Posts: 585
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: California
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 216 times
Contact:

Re: [ARTWORK] XBox Game Resources

Post by Dom DXecutioner » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:07 pm

sketch2k278 wrote:Can we add to this resource? i'd gladly add what i've created if that's ok.
I don't see why not; the more resources available, the better.

That being said, it would be wise to place the download links in the original first post, which can be done by the original poster when you have something to share via a reply in this thread. Assuming he's ok with it.

Also, a list of the games included would be ideal, in this way, there isn't double work done by someone else. Just a thought.
Image

User avatar
Rocky5
Posts: 957
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:27 am
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 247 times

Re: [ARTWORK] XBox Game Resources

Post by Rocky5 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:09 am

Like above, so knock yourself out.
(that means you have my ok to do as you please)

I will also put up a list later, when I get home.
Download Xbox Softmodding Tool & Extras Disc
XBMC4Kids Mod


Xbox Gamertag = Connxtion
PSN ID = JCRocky5

sketch2k278
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:28 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: [ARTWORK] XBox Game Resources

Post by sketch2k278 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:55 pm

Here are some of the emulator posters that I designed for Xbox Origins skin, along with fanart
Note: I designed some of these to look more like the actual box covers of that particular console, the others like vision, coinop7, HyperV and FBL were just freestyle photoshopping lol

Image

list of emulators:

CoinOPS 7 Massive
Final Burn Legends
HyperVISION
Neo Genesis
Mednafenx NES
PlayStation
Snes9x
Surreal 64 CE
Visionary 5
xbox advance

----------

DL link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y4ua3cgdazlvq ... s.zip?dl=0

Enjoy!!
Last edited by sketch2k278 on Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dom DXecutioner
Posts: 585
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: California
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 216 times
Contact:

Re: [ARTWORK] XBox Game Resources

Post by Dom DXecutioner » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:08 pm

Nicely done... Thanks!
Image

sketch2k278
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:28 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: [ARTWORK] XBox Game Resources

Post by sketch2k278 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:16 pm

Dom DXecutioner wrote:Nicely done... Thanks!
You're welcome and Thank you for releasing Xbox Origins!! Looking forward to the update!

User avatar
Rocky5
Posts: 957
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:27 am
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 247 times

Re: [ARTWORK] XBox Game Resources

Post by Rocky5 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:46 pm

Added the game list to the first post.

@sketch2k278
Only thing I would say about your resources pack is to add a default.tbn file for each game/emulator & resize the images to the recommended dimensions, other than that keep on making resources :D .
The Image Dimensions wrote:Fanart = 853x480 px
Poster = 256x364 px
CD = 256x256 px
Icon = 256x256 px
Thumb = 455x256 px
Download Xbox Softmodding Tool & Extras Disc
XBMC4Kids Mod


Xbox Gamertag = Connxtion
PSN ID = JCRocky5

User avatar
professor_jonny
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:41 am
Location: New Zealand
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 177 times

Re: [ARTWORK] XBox Game Resources

Post by professor_jonny » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:40 am

a little off topic but there is a good resource at http://xboxunity.net/

Would there be a possibility to automatically scrape covers from there as I have made a few and uploaded to there for auroa for the xbox360?

I know it is mainly 360 but there is also xbox covers on there if it could scrape them from there it is sort of one place for everything.

sketch2k278
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:28 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: [ARTWORK] XBox Game Resources

Post by sketch2k278 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:45 am

Rocky5 wrote:Added the game list to the first post.

@sketch2k278
Only thing I would say about your resources pack is to add a default.tbn file for each game/emulator & resize the images to the recommended dimensions, other than that keep on making resources :D .
The Image Dimensions wrote:Fanart = 853x480 px
Poster = 256x364 px
CD = 256x256 px
Icon = 256x256 px
Thumb = 455x256 px
I think I still have the default.tbn for the emulators but it's only in the wide icon format, I didn't makes those though but I do have every last xbox game as wide icons as well (shall I upload them as well?) As for the image resize they are sized to the recommended dimensions lol I made sure of that 1st hand.

User avatar
Rocky5
Posts: 957
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:27 am
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 247 times

Re: [ARTWORK] XBox Game Resources

Post by Rocky5 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:48 am

sketch2k278 wrote:
Rocky5 wrote:Added the game list to the first post.

@sketch2k278
Only thing I would say about your resources pack is to add a default.tbn file for each game/emulator & resize the images to the recommended dimensions, other than that keep on making resources :D .
The Image Dimensions wrote:Fanart = 853x480 px
Poster = 256x364 px
CD = 256x256 px
Icon = 256x256 px
Thumb = 455x256 px
I think I still have the default.tbn for the emulators but it's only in the wide icon format, I didn't makes those though but I do have every last xbox game as wide icons as well (shall I upload them as well?) As for the image resize they are sized to the recommended dimensions lol I made sure of that 1st hand.
Coinops poster hasn't been resized, the rest have though.

I just use the posters & copy & rename them to default.tbn that way XBMC will use them for the icon instead of the xbe icon.
Download Xbox Softmodding Tool & Extras Disc
XBMC4Kids Mod


Xbox Gamertag = Connxtion
PSN ID = JCRocky5

sketch2k278
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:28 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: [ARTWORK] XBox Game Resources

Post by sketch2k278 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:58 am

Rocky5 wrote: Coinops poster hasn't been resized, the rest have though.

I just use the posters & copy & rename them to default.tbn that way XBMC will use them for the icon instead of the xbe icon.
Oh WOW!! lol how did I miss that?? thanks coinops has been fixed!

AntrAcsA
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:41 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: [ARTWORK] XBox Game Resources

Post by AntrAcsA » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:23 pm

Thank you @Rocky5 .
Well i add more games , so share my works with Games Resources artworks for Xbox Origins .
You can download it from HERE (dropbox)

List of games

Code: Select all

Bruce Lee
Call of Duty 2 Big Red One
Call of Duty 3
Call of Duty Finest Hour
Castlevania CoD
Counter-Strike
Delta Force Black Hawk Down
Final Fantasy Collection
Forza Motosport
GTA 3
GTA Vice City
Heroes of the Pacific
FIFA STREET 2
FIFA 07
Ice Age 2 The Meltdown
Legends of Wrestling 2
Mafia
MAXIMUM CHASE
Mortal Kombat Deception
Samurai Showdown V
Scrapland
Serious Sam 2
Spartan Total Worrior
Star Wars Jedi Starfighter
Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic
The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind
TMNT 2 Battle Nexus
Unreal Championship
World Soccer 2002
Gosh...I am very tired :D my eyes are blood red .. time for some rest.
If you like it, I can do more.

rowie4life
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: [ARTWORK] XBox Game Resources

Post by rowie4life » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:28 pm

Hello all, I'm new to the xbox modding scene and I would like to know what the "default.tbn" is, why is it necessary and how do you make them.
Cheers

User avatar
Rocky5
Posts: 957
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:27 am
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 247 times

Re: [ARTWORK] XBox Game Resources

Post by Rocky5 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:48 am

rowie4life wrote:Hello all, I'm new to the xbox modding scene and I would like to know what the "default.tbn" is, why is it necessary and how do you make them.
Cheers
Default.tbn is used by XBMC to replace the xbe's internet icon, so we can have custom images for games or apps, as the default thumbs look like crap.

There just .png or .jpg renamed to .tbn.

I'm assuming tbn stands for thumbnail. I have never wondered that till now :lol:
Download Xbox Softmodding Tool & Extras Disc
XBMC4Kids Mod


Xbox Gamertag = Connxtion
PSN ID = JCRocky5

Post Reply